diy solar

diy solar

48v Split Phase Stackable Inverter options?

Thank you for all the suggestions.
I have Not bought anything yet as my funds have been deplete by our current administration :(
I do believe I want expandable due to me not knowing what kind of power requirements I may need in the future.
I am thinking MPP, what are you thoughts on this brand?
My 26% tax credit is not a depletion.

I have growatt only because I purchased multiple items at one source and shipping was far cheeper that way (being lazy too, I guess). The MPP is a good way to go, made in the U.S. (with some china parts, I'm sure) which I really like. And, I would believe in there warranty way more. It is stackable ? and split phase able. All in one unit for 120vac. I was after an all in one unit 240vac. Again preference.

Didn't mean to start a debate. Lol. They advertise made in the U.S. I try to buy American made, when I can. But, electrics are impossible to do that with. That was the point, in the for mentioned.

Didn't mean to start a debate. Lol. They advertise made in the U.S. I try to buy American made, when I can. But, electrics are impossible to do that with. That was the point, in the for mentioned.
No, they don't advertise that. Some people selling them have a banner that states they have US stock, versus ordering it off Alibaba or some other source.

My system is made in the America,s....(mostly)

Inverters:

MagnaSine MS4024AE....western washington
Exeltech XP-1100 ............texas
Exeltech XP-600................texas
Dynamote Brutus..............western washington

Charge controllers :
MidNite Solar Classic 150 (2 ea.) ....western washington
MidNite Solar Kid (2) .......................western washington
Trace C-40..........................................western washington
Morningstar PWM..............................western washington

Battery chargers:
Iota DLS-55...................texas ??? <EDIT> Iota is in Tuscon Arizona U.S.A.
Iota DLS 27-40...............texas ???
Victron Skylla TG (2)..............holland

DC-DC converters.........
Samlex.....................................holland

You need to weed through the madison avenue bull**** there are really high quality stuff out there, lots of really good gear out there, no need to use the sub-standard chinese stuff

Last edited:
Back