diy solar

diy solar

4ea SOK 206ah Batteries for sale $600 each SOLD

Solar Fart CH4

I have 8 used SOK 206ah batteries in a battery bank. I am selling 4 of them to downsize and make room for my daughter who is buying my van (I tend to over engineer things). These are the model without heaters or Bluetooth. They are about 1 year old, gently used and have minor scratches from being relocated a couple of times in the van. My system has victron solar charge controllers, Multiplus 12v 3000 Watt inverter, Cerbo GX, Lynx Shunt and Distribution etc and batteries were maintained 14.2v adsorption 13.5 float. I winter in Arizona so nothing has been exposed to freezing temperatures. I paid 1029 each for the batteries and I'm selling them for $600 each. I'm located between Bullhead City and Lake Havasu City Arizona if you can pick up.I can deliver to Las Vegas and western Arizona with buyer coordination.

Last edited:
Damnit, I wish people would put their bloody location in the subject line of the ad instead of buried in the ad, I saw it while browsing but didn't go into the ad till today and they're sold... I'm off of 93 between Kingman and Dolan Springs and would have scooped them... grrrr

Back