diy solar

diy solar

4s bms with LCD screen for trolling motor?

the lcd screen is not powered by the uart but has a separate 12v power supply
Thank you for the heads up. I looked around last night and couldn't find that information anywhere.

I guess it's current problem, I have the ant 8s BMS for a seperate solar project and the screen was the same way (seperate power wires). The work around would be to use a MOSFET to trigger from the button and turn on the power line to the screen also. Or at least I think that would work..

Thank you for the heads up. I looked around last night and couldn't find that information anywhere.

I guess it's current problem, I have the ant 8s BMS for a seperate solar project and the screen was the same way (seperate power wires). The work around would be to use a MOSFET to trigger from the button and turn on the power line to the screen also. Or at least I think that would work..
keep me updated on future developments, i would love to use both too

Daly BMS have a screen option

also JBD, Daly: "》=5S BMS can use the LCD and CAN function, if you BMS is 3S and 4S which can not use the LCD and CAN box if you choose bluetooth function. Please pay high attention to it."

Last edited:
also JBD, Daly: "》=5S BMS can use the LCD and CAN function, if you BMS is 3S and 4S which can not use the LCD and CAN box if you choose bluetooth function. Please pay high attention to it."
Yah I just saw it on Ali.
C$ 41.89 10%OFF | LCD Display Touch Screen for JBD Smart Battery Protection Board BMS UART RS485 Module Communication Control Charge Discharge

Yah I just saw it on Ali.
C$ 41.89 10%OFF | LCD Display Touch Screen for JBD Smart Battery Protection Board BMS UART RS485 Module Communication Control Charge Discharge
Did you also see that it cannot be used for 4s?

Back