diy solar

diy solar

5000wh lifepo4 power station $1250 @ Amazon !?!?

Says it's eligible for refund/replacement in 30 days.

If you need 110V, I don't see a way to make that happen. Listed as an option, but I didn't see a way to make it happen in the purchase process.

Personally, I'd pay the $10.XX shipping to get it by Thursday, 4/14 to see the fraud happen MUCH sooner than 5/2-5/23... ?

This has been on my watch list and the price has steadily fallen. I think they are just clearing their stock at this point. It has 2 AC sockets visible in a picture from another site.

Attachments

• 31g8BtoUw2L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    31g8BtoUw2L._AC_SY1000_.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
I thought they might have mislabeled it meaning 500 wh, but weight wise it’s comparable to a similarly sized Bluetti:

and the Amazon price is now $2500.

To me at half the cost of a Bluetti, there are red flags, so not going to be the first on my block to try. The product has been available for 7 months with no reviews posted and no questions asked.

I’m not saying not to buy. I would not be the first on my block to try this and I would not be second or third either.

I’m actually looking forward to a review on here since I would not risk my money.

EDIT: Another Red Flag. Just noticed that even though the product had been listed for 7 months, the vendor was just now created

I no longer want to see anyone spend their money on it so I can read a review.

Amazon is even cheaper than the company on Alibaba, LOL! so fishy.
I wonder how many people bought them from Amazon so far.

Back