diy solar

diy solar

5s LTO BMS?

Austan

Does anyone know of a small cheap 5s bms for lto cells? I have a project in which I will be using 18650 sized lto cells for a 12v application and want something to prevent over charge/discharge. Everything I'm seeing for lto is disproportionately sized for what I want. Ideally there would be something resembling the 5s li-ion bms's available designed to be used 18650 sized batteries.

I know Daly and LLT Power / JBD both make LTO bmses, not sure if they are 5S or 6S and not sure if they are the size you want but its worth checking out.

By 'sized for what I want' are you referring to physical footprint or current rating/price

I know Daly and LLT Power / JBD both make LTO bmses, not sure if they are 5S or 6S and not sure if they are the size you want but its worth checking out.

By 'sized for what I want' are you referring to physical footprint or current rating/price
For size, I was referring to footprint, but I do that with the assumption that the rated output would align with the size. So far, the smallest I have found is this one.
daly 5s lto.jpg
I would like something more along the lines of this size. I just don't know if something like this exists for LTO cells or if something this small can be had with the capability of over/under voltage protection. The output requirements are less than one amp, closer to half really.
li-ion 5s bms.jpg

Back