diy solar

diy solar

64 Lifepo4 5500mah Battery Hookup Branded 32650's. Free

lonewolf754

Been using them in 8s8p pack. Discharging down to 25% and recharging up to 90% for a couple months now with a difference of 10-15 mv at the top and 5-6 mv at the bottom.

They've been performing fine, just don't need them anymore.
I just purchased the Ampere Time 24v 100ah pack to replace these.

I don't know much about shipping and other costs, but if anyone can reap the costs of the shipping you can have them. I don't sell online so I don't know the steps involved in getting these shipped and how I need to protect them during shipment. They have been discharged down to 3.25-3.30v.

Please let me know, as I'll be "killing" them so they can be safely recycled. I'll wait until 7-15-2022 before I do this.

I live around Sherman, TX and Anna, TX in case someone may be close.

I’m interested. Let’s chat to discuss the logistics of shipping. Thanks.

I’m interested. Let’s chat to discuss the logistics of shipping. Thanks.
I don't know where to begin, so I'll await your response about how you want these packed and shipped and by whom, payment for shipping, etc.

Are these still available? Hope you didn't "kill" them!
Do you have a link to specs or a photo? Just curious what the terminals look like. Even if I don't use them, someone at my hackerspace likely will

Are these still available? Hope you didn't "kill" them!
Do you have a link to specs or a photo? Just curious what the terminals look like. Even if I don't use them, someone at my hackerspace likely will
I didn't have to "kill" them, they're at their new home. I heard they are producing more than their rated capacity.

As to their physical appearance, they're build similar to unprotected 18650's, but a bit "fatter".

I was just curious if they were screw terminals, welded tabs, or button contacts. But that's moot now. Glad they found a good home!

Back