diy solar

diy solar

8 cells, 280AH 3.2v 24v battery Box Needed - going into RV

I am new to this forum and this thread, but I am also planning a 8x 280Ah (24V) LiFePO4 battery and after an hour or two drawing possible battery configurations and internal dimensions of various boxes, I have ordered the RSO2415-9 box and the LID2415 to go with it. It can support 150 pounds and I guess it is designed for warehouse / industrial uses. I haven't received it yet. I was also considering some "diamond plate" truck-bed / ATV boxes but decided to go with this plastic box instead.

I am new to this forum and this thread, but I am also planning a 8x 280Ah (24V) LiFePO4 battery and after an hour or two drawing possible battery configurations and internal dimensions of various boxes, I have ordered the RSO2415-9 box and the LID2415 to go with it. It can support 150 pounds and I guess it is designed for warehouse / industrial uses. I haven't received it yet. I was also considering some "diamond plate" truck-bed / ATV boxes but decided to go with this plastic box instead.
I like your solution. I'll have to look at those in the future. They look like great storage boxes. Let us know how it works out.

box-assembled-a-jpg.30608
FYI: This is not how you're supposed to use pocket holes. The holes should be on the outside so you screw into the meatier bit of the wood.

See:

Take a look at boxes for trailers. You can buy those boxes where to put ropes and all the fixing stuff for the trailer in. They have good dimensions for a 8s system.

Back