diy solar

diy solar

8 EVE cells from Luyuan

Yes. It starts when SOC is ~98% (some 27V).
Now, #8 is where the (whole battery) positive is, so I thought, hey maybe... but switching the cell shows the same cell overcharging, in a different place.
It goes to 3.7+V very quickly after that, and takes ages to balance down after charge is interrupted by the BMS.
-
Late into this, sorry.
1) It takes a JK at least 2 charge - discharge cycles to setup internally.
2) the Sense lead is obviously buggered on #6, recheck your crinp. I found that stripping the wire another 1/2cm & folding it is the simplest & cleanest solution. I do NOT like to solder them and each is shrink-wraped.
3) Runner cells should NOT happen. As you are 24V, look my setup link below, The default configs on JK SUCK (being fixed now) and that should solve most other issues.

BTW: New JK Manual is coming shortly with a crapload more info to help everyone.

Hope it helps, Good Luck.
Steve

Yes. It starts when SOC is ~98% (some 27V).
Now, #8 is where the (whole battery) positive is, so I thought, hey maybe... but switching the cell shows the same cell overcharging, in a different place.
It goes to 3.7+V very quickly after that, and takes ages to balance down after charge is interrupted by the BMS.
-
I would contact Amy Wan and see what she will do you, also give her the link to this thread.

Back