diy solar

diy solar

A call for arms. Anti global depression measures using 3D/cnc milling.

brandnewb

Going for serious. starting as newb
Brothers and sisters.

I would like to draw your attention to;

That thread has tentacles to others and the TL;DR is we all, yes also you dear reader, need some kind of way to make sure that we as a DIY community can prep for when things get even worse than they have been the past year or more. This current pandemic for example. I was stupid enough to go out and about non the less. And I was lucky enough that I had only mild issues the 3 times I had contracted it. 2 of those before vaccination (although I am not sure getting vaccinated was the smart thing to do but that is besides the point of my call for arms)

All we need is a few of you lot, that have experience with anything related to DIY3d printing / cnc milling to get this show on the road.

I will continue the original thread and there I will also explain what challenges needs to be dealt with.

After I read your thread, I did not immediately understand what these machines are look like, but I was very interested in this topic and the fact that you are concerned about things happening. I decided to read on the forum cncmachiningcn.com about these machines and what you can do on them, and I understood why people with experience working on these machines were useful to you. I completely agree with you and understand that now we need working people who can produce things thanks to the skills of working on machines. In order to defeat the anti-global depression we need such people and perhaps I will join you when I have time to learn how to work on these machines. I wish you good luck and success my friend!

Last edited:
welcome Paul to the Forum. What machines are you referring to of which you did not understand what they would look like?

I am happy to report though that the main thread in the meantime has a few members that are well experienced 3d printers on board so that technology now officially is a benefit to the cause.

Back