diy solar

diy solar

A pair of investors went line dancing this morning....

Jennifer

Posted on Fakebook yesterday.... and we wonder why people blow themsevlves up and Will has to take down his use of Tesla battery's info as much as some of us have half a brain and found the information useful. Sadly, we have to dumb the world down to the lowest common denominator, people that post stuff like this... the saddest part is all the people who answered him never even said a word, just rewarded the bad behavior... every day we I see laziness and idiocy like this..... I'm glad I'll be off this world before most of these idiots breed.

Keep in mind, he put enough time into this to create a meme/graphic.. this was not an "oh I'm driving, sorry about the typo" post... he put effort into this screw up, which leads me to another photo in my archive from my days working in British Columbia, that seems appropriate (I've censored the naughty bits).

1626882439250.png

1626882935776.png

Posted on Fakebook yesterday.... and we wonder why people blow themsevlves up and Will has to take down his use of Tesla battery's info as much as some of us have half a brain and found the information useful. Sadly, we have to dumb the world down to the lowest common denominator, people that post stuff like this... the saddest part is all the people who answered him never even said a word, just rewarded the bad behavior... every day we I see laziness and idiocy like this..... I'm glad I'll be off this world before most of these idiots breed.

Keep in mind, he put enough time into this to create a meme/graphic.. this was not an "oh I'm driving, sorry about the typo" post... he put effort into this screw up, which leads me to another photo in my archive from my days working in British Columbia, that seems appropriate (I've censored the naughty bits).

View attachment 57113

View attachment 57114
I don't understand. Is something supposed to be appalling about this? I don't find any continuity between the 2, and don't find the first one particularly funny (maybe i just don't get it), but I don't really see what's so terrible about it. You think he's an idiot? I mean, are you sitting in judgement or something?

I don't understand. Is something supposed to be appalling about this? I don't find any continuity between the 2, and don't find the first one particularly funny (maybe i just don't get it), but I don't really see what's so terrible about it. You think he's an idiot? I mean, are you sitting in judgement or something?
The lord loves you, have a wonderful day.

Back