diy solar

diy solar

A place for spreadsheets?

FilterGuy

Solar Engineering Consultant - EG4 and Consumers
Gang,
I have a simple spreadsheet for power audits and system sizing that I would be willing to share, but I can't find a way to upload it. (See attached file that shows allowed types)
So far I have used private conversations to exchange emails and then send it.

Would it be possible to allow spreadsheet uploads? Or.... I could send it to you and you place it someplace that users can download it.

Here are screenshots of the sheet
1579573806187.png

1579573831348.png

Screenshot (23).png

If you copy it into Google Sheets, just share the sheet out to the universe.
99.9% of users have the same functional capability in Google Sheets for free as they have and use in Microsoft Excel.

If you copy it into Google Sheets, just share the sheet out to the universe.
99.9% of users have the same functional capability in Google Sheets for free as they have and use in Microsoft Excel.
Good idea..... I have not used google sheets..... time to go learn som'thn new

Works like a champ. :)

If "anybody" wants to edit their own copy, all they have to do is save it to their drive, simple.

OK.... the shareing says "anyone with link can view". I think that means they can't edit.... but can they download or copy? could someone please try?

OK.... the shareing says "anyone with link can view". I think that means they can't edit.... but can they download or copy? could someone please try?
That's exactly how it works and is set. You can't even copy anything.

To make your copy, you click FILE then, "make a copy". This is on a computer. If you are on a tablet or phone the process looks a little different. But the point is, copy the file to your google drive and edit away.

That's exactly how it works and is set. You can't even copy anything.

To make your copy, you click FILE then, "make a copy". This is on a computer. If you are on a tablet or phone the process looks a little different. But the point is, copy the file to your google drive and edit away.
Great Thanks!

BTW: If anyone has suggestions for improvement to the spreadsheet, please let me know.

Back