diy solar

diy solar

About to get ripped off by a AliExpress

Sorry for your loss. Yeah I really mean loss. I originally ordered mine in April. After going through the same BS from "The Seller" I finally just gave up and accepted a 158 USD refund (originally spent 1186 USD) and have nothing good to say about anything coming from China and especially AliExpress affiliate stores. In my eye they are now all thieves and Felons and I will never order anything from them again. My only future purchases will be from US suppliers only. CHINA = THIEVES. Again sorry about your luck but like me you live you learn.
A miracle just happened ,the seller that my money messaged me yesterday and refunded all my money!!! then he offered me my same batteries for several hundred dollars cheaper. i asked him why and he said that bc they already made to america from china it will cost too much to send them back. So i purchased through paypal backed up with my CC. Maybe this time the little guys wins against the big companies. I will update you as things change.

HERE IS THE CHAT FROM ALIEXPRESS the company name is PWOD

拒付已经结束 ,已经退款给你了
The refusal has ended. I have refunded it to you
Alibaba Translation

HTB1f58GKwHqK1RjSZFg7617JXXam.png

yes
Read

HTB1Ih7oboLrK1Rjy1zb763enFXar.png

At present, we have an American warehouse. In Los Angeles, the package is now arriving at the American port. If you need it, you can choose to place a new order and we will arrange to ship it to you again. This time much better price because the parcel is in the US we cant ship it back.

HTB1f58GKwHqK1RjSZFg7617JXXam.png

how did it end ,i guess you were able to get it fixed
Read

so you refunded the money for the last purchase. but i can go place a New purchase and buy more batteries? is that what you are telling me.
Read

HTB1Ih7oboLrK1Rjy1zb763enFXar.png

At the end of the last order, the money will be returned to you. If you need a battery, can you place a new order? We'll give you a price of 1500.00 for the 16 280ah LIPO4 . I paid 2400 originally so i am going to take another chance and see what happens. I use Capital One Venture CC and they are great no questions asked .

Fool me once . . . You can’t get fooled again. . .
yup i bought from another seller in this group they are out of houston and even took video of the batterys i am getting. People in this forum even said she is the real deal. Worst case i get CC to get my money back again. Its too bad the USA dont make these type cells.

I purchased in early June and my CC reversed the charges, but the seller kept providing fake info so the CC company applied the charge again. So next i called CC again showed them the actual tracking info and they reversed the charge again 2 days ago . The seller is fighting back saying i got the batterys but bc its china CC company can only do so much. I need a phone # to call in china , I am tired of talking to a chat BOT
That's why I chose a credit card that has the capability to create "Virtual Account Numbers" (VAN). You log into your account on the CC Web site, create the VAN (with the option to specify when (month/yr) it expires, and a daily max amount). The system comes back with a virtual CC #, CVV and exp. date. Copy the generated info to the Web site where you are making your purchase, and "Bob's your uncle". You can also "deactivate" numbers at any time. Major advantage is that your *real* CC # is never revealed to any online (or over-the-phone) vendors. But also, if you have a dispute like this, you dispute it (even do it on the CC Web site), and as soon as you see the charge reversed, de-activate the VAN, and they can't ever charge that VAN again (so they can't ever charge your CC again). Another big bonus is 1% cash back on *everything* bought with the card, and *another* 1% back if you pay off the entire bill every month when it comes due. It's the Citicard Double Cash Card from Citibank. It's not perfect (you used to be able to specify an absolute dollar limit for a VAN, but they replaced that with this dumb "daily" limit), but it helps a lot with on-line & phone purchases.

For those of you counting on CC companies... I use USAA and thought they had my back. I got a battery that was DOA and the seller was being difficult and kept putting me to the manufacturer, BigBattery. I thought I'd open a claim thru my CC company. They denied my claim. The battery by then was back in someone elses hands even. Thankfully the Vendor did a refund on my CC a week or so after my CC company denied my claim.

Back