diy solar

diy solar

AC200 error codes somewhere?

Johnnyboy

Does anyone know if there are Bluetti error code diagnostics online? I would have thought there'd be a list in the manual.

I've got the AC200 and am getting Error 6: adapter low voltage. When I turn the AC on, there is a click and the unit shuts off. DC works fine and it charges normally.

So far, Bluetti service is not responding to e-mail.

Those really should have been in the manual... let us know what you hear!

Yeah, right? Well, I finally received one e-mail response. The response: "If the AC200 does not connect to the AC charger, it will report error 006, no need to adjust." Ummm, yeah but what about the unit shutting off when I turn on the AC inverter? Awaiting further communication. I obviously need a replacement unit. Either that or I go through my Amex to void the purchase. It's too bad. The AC200 would solve a lot of my off grid power needs.

They emailed me this morning to send a video of it shutting down. So, I proceed to do that. Of course, now it's working fine! So no answer and if it Is an intermittent problem, I would hate that.

My AC200 is not working error 34 no BMS ? Zero input
Someone else just reported error code 80, also not in manual..
Fun stuff.. Hope y'all get it worked out and hope Bluetti tech support get their shit together and update the documentation

No error codes here but I am on my 2nd AC200 both report pv/car charge temp about 30°f below actual temperature. In fact the AC200 shows the temp on 3 screens. It is a different temperature on all screens but most notable is the below freezing temp reported on both units pv/car charge screen.

Yeah, right? Well, I finally received one e-mail response. The response: "If the AC200 does not connect to the AC charger, it will report error 006, no need to adjust." Ummm, yeah but what about the unit shutting off when I turn on the AC inverter? Awaiting further communication. I obviously need a replacement unit. Either that or I go through my Amex to void the purchase. It's too bad. The AC200 would solve a lot of my off grid power needs.
Hi, I experience the same issue, what did you do to solve this problem?

Whatever the problem, it went way, never to return! My AC200 has been operating flawlessly since.
Did you do anything special ? I turn on and off, bms error 34 is coming back; on stand by 0% battery, sometimes 50%.
It looks like bms need a reset.

Hi! I live off-grid and use this Bluetti with my Solar panels all the time, it does get pretty cold here sometime, and today my bluetti is giving me a message I have seen nor is it anywhere in the Bluetti websites, I am getting " 041bms temperature error " my Cabin is now warm and has been warm but I am still getting this message on my "Fault" Codes. Does anyone know what this means? or how to make it go away?

Back