diy solar

diy solar

AC200 won’t charge via solar anymore

Johnnyboy

Got the ac200 in Nov, used it until 2/20 while full-timing in my travel trailer. Hooked to a 350 W panel I got from Santan Solar. Worked well. Then I had a full hook-up site from 2/20 to 3/11, so didn’t use the unit. Had the solar panel disconnected and turned on the ac200 a couple of times to check it. Was at 100% both times. So now I’m off grid again. But when I connect the panel, I get nada.

It charges via ac when I plug the trailer into a generator and charged via the car plug while driving.

The panel shows proper voltage thru a multimeter. And I have the dc input source set to PV.

Not sure what to do. Hate to contact Bluetti CS- def a last resort based on previous experience.

I am experiencing the same issue with a brand new unit. It charges fine via ac. When I connect one or two of my new 350 W panels, the voltage is recognized but everything else is zero. I am a newbie so assumed I was doing something wrong. With one panel, the voltage was less than 35 but with 2 panels it is over. Did you ever figure out the problem?

Attachments

• IMG_3996.jpeg
    IMG_3996.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 6
Yes, loose connection at the solar cable extension. Your Ac200 is not fully charged, is it?

So you were able to fix it? Did you have get another solar cable extension?

I have similar problem, ac200p out of the box . It works great with ac charger and car 12v charger, but when I switch to PV it doesn’t work. I have 2x200w rich solar panels, output is 44.6v Where is my mistake or problem?

My AC200P won't charge from solar now also, but possibly my fault. I had 2 100w panels in series getting 130w so I was disconnecting them to connect each one separately to see if one was underperforming. I left the AC200 cables plugged in while disconnecting one of the panel cables to isolate the panel. It will still charge from car, and it sees the panel voltage but it will not charge from solar.

User error, forgot about the 36v minimum.

Last edited:
Back