diy solar

diy solar

AC200P ... Soc Issue

Greggo

Running a Dometic cooler for 2 days now at 50 watts on and off while the unit stays powered up for DC only. My issue is when it gets to 0% the battery is showing 52.4v and from the secret window all 16 cells are showing 3.27v. Once it hits 0% it shuts off the dc. and the ac will not come on as well but the unit stays powered up.
Shouldn't it go down to about 50v and 3v per cell ? My thinking is power is cut to dc and ac because it is showing 0% but it still has 50% battery life.

Running a Dometic cooler for 2 days now at 50 watts on and off while the unit stays powered up for DC only. My issue is when it gets to 0% the battery is showing 52.4v and from the secret window all 16 cells are showing 3.27v. Once it hits 0% it shuts off the dc. and the ac will not come on as well but the unit stays powered up.
Shouldn't it go down to about 50v and 3v per cell ? My thinking is power is cut to dc and ac because it is showing 0% but it still has 50% battery life.
Someone else suggested in another thread the firmware was NOT designed for lifepo4 cells since these units originally shipped with nmc cells.

Back