diy solar

diy solar

Acopower 100W Solar Panel $49.99

Please do the follow up.

AIBILE BABY is the Chinese store, the feedbacks are from 2020, the store front only has this panels listed and nothing else for sale. I hope it is not a scam. It does not look like the seller knows what they are selling, they seem to be selling baby stuff in the past.​

Detailed Seller Information​

Business Name: lizhenxing
Business Address:

浙江省义乌市廿三里街道金麟花园13栋3单元301
金华
义乌
浙江省
CN

The descriptions are not right.

BrandGeneric
MaterialMonocrystalline Silicon
Item Dimensions LxWxH120 x 120 x 120 inches
EfficiencyHigh Efficiency
StyleCompact

I agree and saw that, the same was true for the 200w panels(note the seller's address in China for the 200w panels) and that seemed to work-out. Amazon should make this risk free so I'm thinking I've got only a bit of time to loose here...

Please do the follow up.

AIBILE BABY is the Chinese store, the feedbacks are from 2020, the store front only has this panels listed and nothing else for sale. I hope it is not a scam. It does not look like the seller knows what they are selling, they seem to be selling baby stuff in the past.​

Business Address:

浙江省义乌市廿三里街道金麟花园13栋3单元301
金华
义乌
浙江省
CN

BrandGeneric
StyleCompact
That sure is a big ass ,compact panel…but the good news is it is very efficient…I know this because it says so. But being 1000 cubic ft , I wonder how much that rascal weighs..?
Please do the follow up.

Business Address:

浙江省义乌市廿三里街道金麟花园13栋3单元301
金华
义乌
浙江省
CN

BrandGeneric
StyleCompact

I posted a question about the voltage and current output.

Wonder if they will answer, or if they even know.

Edit :

This might be the actual specs :

Last edited:
Might be, but the lable isn't in the listing pics...
I ordered 4 they might be good...

Yup.

I also ordered 4 this morning to give it a go. The small size makes it nice to move around for me.

Will put them in series on a Victron 100/20 48V nominal MPPT.

Around 50 cents per watt is decent for new panels …… if they produce as expected.

Edit: $214 delivered to my door, tax included. 53.5 cents per watt.

Last edited:
If tensions increase between the US and China, trade will be affected, and panels might be difficult to find. I just received mine and am set. If I ever want more panels, I'll first need a charge controller upgrade.

I'm in for 10 of em! You guys convinced me. I knew hanging around here would be good for something.

Yup.

I also ordered 4 this morning to give it a go. The small size makes it nice to move around for me.

Will put them in series on a Victron 100/20 48V nominal MPPT.

Around 50 cents per watt is decent for new panels …… if they produce as expected.

Edit: $214 delivered to my door, tax included. 53.5 cents per watt.
Yep.i have a separate 12v system to power lights and radios. I move the 100w panels around alot to see what I can produce. Smaller panels are cool to experiment with, Not so much with 65x39 santan 240w panels. I don't wanna play with those much.

I just received 2 of these. They are new 200W Acopower panels for $118 ea.
Great to hear it worked-out for you., I saw those on the other thread and purchased those as well today. Seems you got them fairly fast, hopefully I'll get my tracking info tomorrow.
What do you think of the panels?

Great to hear it worked-out for you., I saw those on the other thread and purchased those as well today. Seems you got them fairly fast, hopefully I'll get my tracking info tomorrow.
What do you think of the panels?
I only just unpacked them today. They are brand new Acopower, and I did the warranty registration with Acopower.

Thanks for this Thread. I just ordered two of these panels. Hard to avoid at the price.

Mine will supposedly be here on the 8th, 10 separate packages from Fedex from California to Texas.

I was not expecting such fast shipping on such inexpensive panels.

I really wish I could use rails of panels as siding on my house. I get so much sun on the backside of my house in the late afternoon, but I can't have anything visible over the 6' fence line. ?

Back