diy solar

diy solar

Adding a battery to a SUN 1000W GTIL

Gotcha - but is the design and manufacturing of these Solark / sunsync GTILs related to the SUN-1000G1 and SUN-2000G2 GTILs that have been out for a few years now?

Did Keith also design the SUN G2 GTILs or was that an independent and unrelated initiative?

Did you get a response from Keith to your email? If I wanted to reach out to him with an email myself, I’d his email address easy to find (YouTube channel)?
not sure if he was soley responsible for the design of the gtil2.

i cannot and will not share someones email adres without consent on a public forum.
hope you understand.

i'm pretty sure you'll be able to find the same way i did

not sure if he was soley responsible for the design of the gtil2.

i cannot and will not share someones email adres without consent on a public forum.
hope you understand.

i'm pretty sure you'll be able to find the same way i did
Absolutely understand (and is the reason I asked you whether his email address was ‘easy to find’ rather than directly asked you for his email address ;)

And as far as the SUNOOWER GTIL2, sounds as though you believe Keith had some involvement, even though others may have contributed as well.

Did Keith have any involvement in the SUNPOWER GTIL1 design? (the model that required an ‘external’ clamp sensor box)?

And is SUNPOWER an affiliate of or related to the company manufacturing the SolArk and Deye GTILs?

Re: There is a 24v unit that appears to be new (230v though) the SUN3-6KSG04LP1EU-3-6KW - if it was approved I probably would've gotten those instead. ...Studying the thread here considering lower cost GTIL option for a Costa Rica project (same 120vac x 2 / 60 hz type grid as usa, but with way more hz fluxuations / and off and on fluxuations). .. .Just wondering" What you are referring to "if it was approved" ??? What is that about ? Are some of these units approved for "legal grid ties" that could make a permit hoop jump in the usa? and if so, where? Can that SUN3-6KSG04LP1EU-3-6KW unit power up a usa240vac split phase circuit breaker box ? when the tech specs I just found says : 50/60Hz; 220/230Vac (single phase) ??? or are these for European and maybe Asian ac standards only?

Last edited:
Back