diy solar

diy solar

AIMS Power vs. SOK 200 a/h Battery Comparisson

El Guapo

I'm wondering if anyone has done a thorough tear-down comparison between the AIMS and SOK 200 a/h batteries. I'm upgrading my AGMs on my sailing catamaran and like the AIMS, SOK batteries.

I haven't been able to determine how AIMS attaches their terminals to the case top and am still waiting for an answer from the company. I also was not able to find what type of BMS used by AIMS. The only other major difference I was able to see was that AIMS uses the cylindrical cells where SOK uses the rectangular. I have no expertise on the subject but have been told that the cylindrical cells are more reliable? Is this accurate?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

I'm wondering if anyone has done a thorough tear-down comparison between the AIMS and SOK 200 a/h batteries. I'm upgrading my AGMs on my sailing catamaran and like the AIMS, SOK batteries.

I haven't been able to determine how AIMS attaches their terminals to the case top and am still waiting for an answer from the company. I also was not able to find what type of BMS used by AIMS. The only other major difference I was able to see was that AIMS uses the cylindrical cells where SOK uses the rectangular. I have no expertise on the subject but have been told that the cylindrical cells are more
AAaa
reliable? Is this accurate?

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Hum wondering ur method of contact. I'm a huge fan of AIMS.

When they do answer u, I'd bet money it will be a thorough honest answer. That and their reasonable prices won me over.

Anyway, just be patient. Ur question is complex. I trust AIMS 100%. I saying I never get a half-arse answer. Learn something everytime. Great company!

Back