diy solar

diy solar

AKE Atlantic Key Energy Solar Install Pensacola, FL

Why are you showing the bus bars coming off the bottom of the meter? I don't think the solar install company did anything to them, at least not that I can see in the pictures.

From the look of that panel, the area behind the meter cover is about the only place the CT's would fit.

Why are you showing the bus bars coming off the bottom of the meter? I don't think the solar install company did anything to them, at least not that I can see in the pictures.

From the look of that panel, the area behind the meter cover is about the only place the CT's would fit.

If you have been following the thread. I was concerned about 120% Rule. So while I had access to the Meter Panel I took pics of the bus bar sizes.

Yes they did a good job installing the CT's There where other places they would fit without removing the Meter Panel Cover, But I like where they put them.

The County Code Inspector is Scheduled to come back out and inspect again. If they deem it ok then all is good.

It's defiantly a 200 amp panel Main Breaker or not... I feel they should have upgraded everything like they did with mine. But that's what they did. I would never use that company AKE to install solar that's for sure.

Happy New Year :)

Back