diy solar

diy solar

Alibaba ordering??

LostGeographer

Hey all,

been lurking for a couple months trying to learn and reading things as we move out to our off grid land here this week. I finally reached out to Amy at Shenzhen Luyuan Technology Co. on alibaba about their 3.2v 272AH cells and their 304AH cells trying to figure out if the 272s stay more cost effective than the 304s if shipping is considered (16 304s vs 24 272s). I get a quote back from someone at a different company (I definitely did not click the whole let other vendors reach out on this quote thing) Jack Hu at Shenzhen Wanzhonglong Technology Co. They just quoted me the prices I had already seen and no info on shipping.

I'm not familiar with Alibaba, is this normal? How do I convey I need to know shipping more than I have?

Quote email:

Hello Amy,

I saw you recommended on diysolarforum.com

I am trying to decide what the most cost effective option is could you give me an idea of shipping costs for the following batteries?

16 pc EVE 304 AH LiFePO4 3.2 Cells

24 pc 272 AH LiFePO4 3.2v Cells

I am at zip code xxxxx in the United States (state of Virginia) and I would not mind picking them up at a port or depot if it makes the price lower.

Sorry if this belonged in the battery forum of some kind, this seemed like more a general alibaba sourcing question to me though. Thanks

There's a thing about requesting quotes and you may of hit that by accident. If you did a bunch will appear and they will get annoying. Once logged into Alibaba (you can use a google account BTW) go to the vendors page, find the product you are interested in and in the bottom right you will have this below.
1642339927538.png
Select either the "Chat" or messenger button. Messenger is easier as it is an interactive logged chat function and with the time difference, it's simpler more often than not.

Hope that helps, Good Luck

Hey,

So I thought I unchecked the whole "Let other vendors contact you" box, but I must have messed up somewhere, anyway, Amy did get back to me today, so I guess I did something right heh. Thanks for the info.

Back