diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress 320ah that cost $22 per cell with shipping ?

elvis_asaftei

Please anyone can help all of us understand what is with the stores from AliExpress that have numbers at the beginning, like 6999store and they sell 320ah cells 10 times less the usual price with $22 for a cell ?

US $45.46 62% Off | 100% New Lifepo4 320Ah 4-16PCS 3.2V Grade A 48V 310AH Battery Pack DIY RV Cell And Solar Energy Storage System EU US Tax Free

Because it is a rip off seller that Aliexpress is still allowing it to be on its web site. Aliexpress needs to do some house cleaning, but I doubt that they will.
Don't you know by now from your past experience, when it is too good to be true, it is not real.
Also you want to believe that they can ship that fast and that cheap?
Shipping: US $16.05
to United States via DHL
Estimated Delivery on Sep 21

Because it is a rip off seller that Aliexpress is still allowing it to be on its web site.
Don't you know by now from your past experience, when it is too good to be true, it is not real.
Indeed, but they have reviews and store license ….
92C7750F-761A-4DE6-A88D-43E1A44963E9.png

Because it is a rip off seller that Aliexpress is still allowing it to be on its web site.
Do you know how to reach a real person and not EVA on AliExpress ? I have 1 month since no real person can be found on AliExpress Suport…. Tried all tricks with text to get real person unsuccessfully…

Do you know how to reach a real person and not EVA on AliExpress ? I have 1 month since no real person can be found on AliExpress Suport…. Tried all tricks with text to get real person unsuccessfully…
I thought you were working with the sellers that sold you bloated batteries, we did not see what your end result is in your thread.

Respectfully, if you're not getting anywhere by just contacting the seller after you have a problem, or they're taking too long, then just file a dispute with paypal or your credit card.
It's not worth wasting time and stressing about it; if they want to make it right, then they will do so as fast as they are able when you contact them. Otherwise, just take it over their head. Ali's support isn't very helpful in my experience

I thought you were working with the sellers that sold you bloated batteries, we did not see what your end result is in your thread.
$20000 orders all without a solution , AliExpress solution was to ship back all batteries and pay myself $4000 for shipping back. After I denied this cost all disputes are not solved … they are covering the seller that also owns the shipping company . What do you suggest? No solution from March this year … and that was not the cheap seller, had only positive reviews

Last edited:
Yes, because I had to wait 125 days to receive the package … it was pandemic times, container crisis, I believed all what seller said
Have you tried contacting your CC and explaining that this was a greater than 4 month wait to receive the product? I forget what the time limit set by law is, but companies are allowed to extend that according to their own policies. With my discover card, they said they don't actually have a firm time limit, although they normally want it to be 120 days

What do you suggest?
I suggest you go back and read through all of the replies to your posts in all of the other threads you posted spamming the forum. There are many suggestions.

You still have not mentioned anything about contacting your CC company. Why not? Did you pay by wire transfer? If you paid by CC I would think the CC company would extend the time to file a dispute and be understanding of the time it takes to get cells shipped from China.

I suggest you go back and read through all of the replies to your posts in all of the other threads you posted spamming the forum. There are many suggestions.

You still have not mentioned anything about contacting your CC company. Why not? Did you pay by wire transfer? If you paid by CC I would think the CC company would extend the time to file a dispute and be understanding of the time it takes to get cells shipped from China.

CC contacted, but 3 months they said it takes to resolve the dispute with the other bank, and there is no warranty it will be favorable .

it seems that there are more than 100 of this type of fake stores, all with the same products created by a bot and all are using the same FAKE delivery exploit or hack from 2 shipping companies http://www.hjyt56.com/ and http://www.17post56.com/

New vendor since June 2021 = red flag

Bad reviews = red flag:
"Was not delivered. Lost dispute. They provide false information to prove delivered. "
"Seller took my money without actually delivering the item. I lost the dispute because his tracking number was fake and it showed that I received it, but such package was never received"

New vendor since June 2021 = red flag

Bad reviews = red flag:
"Was not delivered. Lost dispute. They provide false information to prove delivered. "
"Seller took my money without actually delivering the item. I lost the dispute because his tracking number was fake and it showed that I received it, but such package was never received"

Indeed,
Just check the high number of FAKE stores if you search for "280ah lifepo4", I think that more than 95% of the stores are fake and automatically created with duplicated products and all of them will never ship the package, first 2 pages only FAKE fraudulent stores , be aware :

Back