diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress 48v 120ah battery

Clifton

I am close to ordering 16 LF280k batteries. I Already have it set up with Jenny but then I started looking at BMS's, JK, JBD, setting them up, etc and that led to this.

48v 120ah pack. I can run two and be close to the 280ah with no hassle and a few dollars less shipped. Has anyone one else run one of these? What am I missing? It would be nice to not have to build a box and just plug in.

Attachments

• 120ah.jpg
    120ah.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 9
This store has been open since Dec 26,2021
The store has been in business for < 6 months, I would be real careful about that, plus free shipping & 39% off for something that heavy.
Sounds too good to be true.

I looked at this store and even placed an order before coming to my senses.. I can't imagine it's anything other than a scam. Remember, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Furthermore, look at the reviews.. They're all done in batches with similar wording. I don't think it's worth the risk.

I wish there was more exploration into these sellers. Some of these sponsored youtubers like Will ought to take the risk for us :LOL:. I bet there are at least some who are legit.

Here's the conversation I had with them when I cancelled. There's at least someone there willing to communicate to some degree.. Whether they do that after the product is shipped or "shipped" is anyone's guess.

Attachments

• SuperBattery1.png
    SuperBattery1.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
  • SuperBattery2.png
    SuperBattery2.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SuperBattery3.png
    SuperBattery3.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
  • SuperBattery4.png
    SuperBattery4.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
It did sound too good. I know there is a deep discount ordering like this though. I received a reply from Seplos on a LF280 kit, I may go that route rather than sitting on a shelf but it's still the long shipping and wait and see.

Back