diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress Battery Box

MadMax03

I bought this item:

Click the ES12-180 (or any, it doesn't matter) and note the "/ lot (3 Pieces)" next to the price. Shouldn't that mean three boxes? Am I missing something? I only received one box. Anyone else agree/disagree before I message the seller? Pretty bummed when I only got one of these! On the bright side, the price for the ES12-180 (for the 280ah cells) was only $103 shipped when I purchased it ten days ago. Nice box too, will work perfectly.

Are there three pieces to the battery box?

I agree it is misleading, but once it's in the cart, there's no indication of there being multiple pieces.

$129 for a plastic box seems high as shit.

I would take the position that /lot and (3 pieces) means 3 damn boxes. Snapshot that before it changes! :)

Agreed! And I totally did take a snap! I have a message out to the seller. We'll see what they have to say.

Attachments

• Aliexpress LFP Lot.png
    Aliexpress LFP Lot.png
    601.4 KB · Views: 17
Exactly! Up $30 in 10 days. These shouldn't be that expensive. I was happy to have received it in only 10 days though. I'll buy more because it's a good box, but not at $130/pc. $130 is a scam. They still haven't responded to my message. Sent it several hours ago. I'll keep you posted.

Here's the customer message they were referring to

Attachments

• Msg.png
    Msg.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 22
That was me. Oddly enough, they didn't answer me.

Fortunately for you, they can't change terms after the sale. They listed a price for a lot of three, so they have to honor it. You'll never get another two boxes out of them, but they should refund 2/3 of the purchase price.

Figured it might have been you. Let me formulate a strategy and I'll get back to you after I rip the chicoms a new one.

At least I got the price down for us. Now $95/box

Attachments

• $95.png
    $95.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 8
Last night's response

Attachments

• Listing 1.png
    Listing 1.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Listing 2.png
    Listing 2.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 19
Lol I better be careful, I've had posts removed in the past for ripping on the coms. The humorous irony is I'm actually considering moving to Chengdu. This country is going down and hell, the CCP is more capitalist than we are anymore.

Last response. I guess we'll just close at this. I could probably get a discount out of them next time. I'll reference it when I order another $20 box that costs $80 to ship!

Attachments

• End.png
    End.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 16
Back