diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress fake seller stores “xxxxOrders Store”

I won a dispute against 6999orders store. I have other disputes because I am helping some other people. We can report scams by the app.
I did a video, but it is in Italian language (I use the English language on AliExpress) , hope to be helpful

This is why I dont buy from aliexpress and now shy away from buying on ebay if the seller is in China. Too bad because I am sure there are some businesses in China with ethics. But there seems to be an endless number of outright thieves there and recourse is limited in any of these platforms.
There are several respected sellers on Alibaba that are often mentioned here on the forum. In general I would say: stay away from AliExpress (certainly for LFP) and pay with credit card (not Paypal). Due diligence is really needed and don't go for the cheapest offer unless you are totally fine with loosing your money.
Really: when it sounds too good to be true: you ARE being duped. Free shipping from China, yeah, right....

I won a dispute against 6999orders store. I have other disputes because I am helping some other people. We can report scams by the app.
I did a video, but it is in Italian language (I use the English language on AliExpress) , hope to be helpful
I won too another dispute against 3999Orders Store. I explained my descoveries about the scam web in another discussion on this forum.

Basically all xxxxOrders Store are part of a complete automatic scam system. Whem claiming Aliexpress, you must insist about the store, transport company and trackings are not real but a complete automatic scam system.

After sending Aliexpress many proofs of this, Aliexpress returned my money.

Paypal was not very useful this time: they believed the vendor tracking and didn't return my money. I'm very angry about them, but they were so usefull on previous cases and i recomend to use ever the maximum of steps for preserving your pay: i use Paypal with pay method my bank Credit Card to have two more steps were claim in addition to market place center system (Aliexpress, Banggood, Amazon...)

My Bank, ING, Was very useful, indicating me the mode to reclaim to Aliexpress and Paypal and preparing actions for the case of my demands on Paypal and Aliexpress were not succesful.

Yes, seller is creating a false ultra fast track for the package that also testify package was delivered and AliExpress will not refund you the money.

There are hundreds of FAKE stores and you will never get the product and also you will not get the money on refund because AliExpress will show it to you that the package was delivered and the first problem identified was the TIME and HOUR that was the same on all locations. Se below just a small list of the hundreds of FAKE battery stores :

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912174633 Battery 18650 shop Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912152020 1000Orders Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912194128 Battery pack 18650 Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912308062 7899orders Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912167090 3999orders Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912168094 6999orders Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/912316039 6668orders Store

View attachment 64557
add this to your list

I contacted Aliexpress and notified them of this. They opened a dispute only days after it was " Shipped" I also contacted visa security, but they said I have to contact thier disputes department. I feel like a fool. I should have known, the price was too goof to be true. But I thought, if its not the capacity they claim, at least the peice as good, so I could live with that. but the tracking info is only 0.2 KG for 16 320AH cells haha..

Oddly, on Postal Ninja tracking site, they had my name on the info, obscured, but was there. So somehow they are getting that info injected through server API's and many of the online tracking sites are picking that up. That is where i saw the 0.2 KG weight. I asked the seller and they never answer that question

add this to your list

I contacted Aliexpress and notified them of this. They opened a dispute only days after it was " Shipped" I also contacted visa security, but they said I have to contact thier disputes department. I feel like a fool. I should have known, the price was too goof to be true. But I thought, if its not the capacity they claim, at least the peice as good, so I could live with that. but the tracking info is only 0.2 KG for 16 320AH cells haha..

Oddly, on Postal Ninja tracking site, they had my name on the info, obscured, but was there. So somehow they are getting that info injected through server API's and many of the online tracking sites are picking that up. That is where i saw the 0.2 KG weight. I asked the seller and they never answer that question
Hi, I am in the process of trying to get my money back from this scammer as well, keeps saying the batteries are in country (Australia), how did you go getting your money back?

Hi, I am in the process of trying to get my money back from this scammer as well, keeps saying the batteries are in country (Australia), how did you go getting your money back?
I contacted ALi Express, then they opened a dispute, then they wanted me to wait more, so I did, I was like hey lets try, if i actually get batteries good. that time passed, and now I Contacted Visa to dispute the charge. easy, the recover the payment, then they refund me, then they send notification to Aliexpress for them to PROVE the sale was legitimate. My tracking stopped after the customs was done, and only took 2 days to go from china to Canada. 96 KG's of batteries that cannot legally go on an airplane cannot make it in 2 days on a boat.

Its a long process, like 10 weeks, but generally ali express wont respond, and you get to keep your money.

I contacted ALi Express, then they opened a dispute, then they wanted me to wait more, so I did, I was like hey lets try, if i actually get batteries good. that time passed, and now I Contacted Visa to dispute the charge. easy, the recover the payment, then they refund me, then they send notification to Aliexpress for them to PROVE the sale was legitimate. My tracking stopped after the customs was done, and only took 2 days to go from china to Canada. 96 KG's of batteries that cannot legally go on an airplane cannot make it in 2 days on a boat.

Its a long process, like 10 weeks, but generally ali express wont respond, and you get to keep your money.
4th time arguing with Aliexpress, the shop shut the day after I bought the batteries, I contacted Aliexpress straight away, the tracking number they gave never worked till they finally sent me a link to HJYT shipping company & what a miracle, it worked, only took 6 days for the batts to go from SHENZEN to Australia :)

No, they have supposedly been sitting some where in Sydney since the 5th Jun.
1655950982068.png

No, they have supposedly been sitting some where in Sydney since the 5th Jun.
View attachment 99689

Notice any similarities with your tracking and mine?
Just call visa like I did. The did a chargeback. Aliexpress is useless for disputes. They will automatically give the money to the seller if you don't act on the timer of 44days or whatever yours is at. by default, they just pay the person.

With me I got a hold of a human through the chat on ali express and they opened a dispute before it even "left" china. its now passed the delivery date of June 14th, and visa had no issue with the chargeback

Also note, I have grabbed screenshots with the updated time and time zone as well as with my own desktop clock time. some of those scan wre actually on there before the actual time. even my local, UTC or even China's time zone. so these are definitely made up tracking.

1655952684624.png

Got me too. I opened the dispute as soon as I noticed, 10 days after order, but same answer form AliExpress dispute team. I noticed the HJYT (HJYT56.com scam website) on seller screenshot. Now police started criminal investigation cause I complained against AliExpress as supporter of the scam since they are ignoring for example the type of tracking number provided that is used for up to 2kg and can't be for 16*5.5kg battery according to international post standards for tracking numbers. Store does not exist anymore. Product of course also not available anymore. Even Ali Express support per chat confirmed package was not sent, yet dispute team does see the package as sent. Wow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_223959.jpg
    IMG_20220710_223959.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220710_223848.jpg
    IMG_20220710_223848.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220710_223814.jpg
    IMG_20220710_223814.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220710_223723.jpg
    IMG_20220710_223723.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-35-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-35-20.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-34-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-34-01.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-53-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-22-53-46.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Mine is still "just cleared customs" since Jun 4. its 96KG of batteries, and the weight on the tracking is 200 grams. I called visa, did a chargeback. problem solved.

Last edited:
Ok, so Ali Express as other companies will never ever admit fault. Apparently they will block the seller in such a way the seller will not be able to respond and will wait and wait and in the end they say seller agreed with refund but their on chat shows seller will never read your messages. However, I still wait for the money to be on my account, criminal investigation is in progress according to the law enforcement and my bank also received the police report. Hope they will shut those scam websites down.

Attachments

• IMG_20220713_160532.jpg
    IMG_20220713_160532.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220713_160504.jpg
    IMG_20220713_160504.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2022-07-13-16-04-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-16-04-10.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2022-07-13-14-58-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-14-58-15.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

I am unfortunately also victim of this scam. In the process of arguing with Aliexpress to get a refund.

I tried to get in the dispute before it is marked as delivered. I was not able to upload evidences as the dispute was open by Aliexpress staff. I have contacted the staff by chat 3 times and also by email. They say they have opened a case with my evidences but I have no way to check.

The first time I was told to wait 10 days after the seller sent, I did. Second time, I waited 5 days (the seller waited until last minute to reply to gain time); now I was told I would be contacted by Aliexpress by email in 12 hours, that was 48 hours ago.

Aliexpress let this scam happen for a long time and does not seem to take this seriously. My next step is Visa claim but also getting my lawyer involved to get this scheme to stop frauding honest people.

What plays in my favor is that at the moment it is very hard to import those batteries in Sri Lanka. Also the price paid does not make sense as I learned after that those can be rarely sold under 1800 USD and the cheapest logistics forwarder is requesting 1900 USD. So those priced at 780 USD including shipping was really a too good to be true deal.

Always buy from trusted sources and read feedback first. I learned the hard way this time unfortunately after many years of buying on Aliexpress and Alibaba including laptop computers and quite large purchase, I always received my goods in the past. This seller found a way to scam up to the package tracking system which make it hard to dispute and is cashing in honest people's money. Always sad to know such people exist.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    59 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    71 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi,

I am unfortunately also victim of this scam. In the process of arguing with Aliexpress to get a refund.

I tried to get in the dispute before it is marked as delivered. I was not able to upload evidences as the dispute was open by Aliexpress staff. I have contacted the staff by chat 3 times and also by email. They say they have opened a case with my evidences but I have no way to check.

Ali Expres can't admit fraud. Now I am in same situation with one of the "Ockered" stores (seller claimed before order all are his stores) and a so called DHL tracking number.

However, For the HJYT case I contacted law enforcement and a criminal case was opened and afterwards i was refunded within a week.

from the police statement " In this context, I would like to inform you that AliExpress has been sent a request for a statement on the matter and at the same time for the monitoring of fraudulent websites (HJYT, etc.). "

So they know about HJYT and there is also another one, it uses exact same template as hjyt but this time with working links and more content. However, the tracking part is 100% same as HJYT.

QFSY (Light Wind Express http://www.szqfsy.wang/

Back