Aliexpress LiFePo4 batteries

Moayad

Hi,

I need 48v LiFePO4 batteries for an electric vehicle and I would like to go for the cheaper chinese ones. Does anyone here have experience with one of these batteries on Aliexpress? Would you recommend a seller/ brand on Aliexpress?

Thanks

TheGriz

More Power Scottie!!!
Xuba on Alibaba...four 3.2v/280ah LiFePO4 cells $583 delivered to Pennsylvania. Arrived in about 4 weeks.

Gazoo

Dumb Dumb
Billion is quoting $400.00 for four shipped. Maybe shipping has come down?

I do agree Amy is easier to deal with. I had to ask three times for a quote from Billion for the batteries I am interested in. After the third time I received a price...lol.

Walkdog

Billion is quoting $400.00 for four shipped. Maybe shipping has come down?

I do agree Amy is easier to deal with. I had to ask three times for a quote from Billion for the batteries I am interested in. After the third time I received a price...lol.

I'm at the payment window while trying to order 8 of these at a price of $609.60 and a email pops up saying total order of $819.79. Does this email with upgraded price reflect shipping price? Ordering from China is totally a loss for me.

Gazoo

Dumb Dumb
Me too as I have not ordered from Alibaba. Double check with the seller. If my calculations are correct that's about $5.25 per kg including packaging...and that sounds right to me. But double check. You did request DDP right?

Walkdog

DDP no clue what that is, looking for it now. I'm also looking for a BMS to go with each on the site to make a full order, but dont know for sure what i want or need.

EDIT: Figured out what DDP is so no worry about that.

Last edited:

Dunndeal

SparksMayFly
I'm waiting on 16 lifepo4 3.2 volt 90 ah cells. I'm having a hard time figuring series and parallel options for the biggest and most power. 24volt system with 2 epevers 40 amp an's. And 4 315 watt panels,

softdown

Solar Enthusiast
I'm at the payment window while trying to order 8 of these at a price of $609.60 and a email pops up saying total order of $819.79. Does this email with upgraded price reflect shipping price? Ordering from China is totally a loss for me.

More surprises likely in the "oriental pipeline" I find.

softdown

Solar Enthusiast
BigBattery has some great deals right now. Shipped out of Cali. Ordered two more today.