diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress no longer has vape pens, what happened?

bulrush

I don't want to use these for smoking I want something small for atomizing essential oils for the room. Anyone know what happened to these on Aliexpress? Search results give lots of results but when I try to go to 6 different product pages I get "page not found" every time.

Same issue on Gearbest.com and Banggood.com. I'm finding none on Banggood and very few on Gearbest.

Last edited:
And these postings have what to do with the forum?

F.O.

I feel your frustration about not being able to find vape pens for atomizing essential oils on Aliexpress, Gearbest, and Banggood. It seems like they've vanished from those sites. I used to rely on Aliexpress for that too. s.

Last edited:
And these postings have what to do with the forum?

F.O.
It has absolutely nothing to do with the main forum.. that's the whole point.... This sub-form is called CHIT CHAT (Non Solar discussions)

Why do ppl vape knowing these things are bad. Like excessive drinking. Drug addictions. If ppl want to die they should do it faster instead of slow torture. But it is there life and as long doesn’t effect me - don’t care. 🤡

Just wondering? I did read some crazy shit that covid Remdesivir treatment ppl survived if nicotine was in their system. Chemistry links and blockers from the nicotine. Seems if true nicotine gum for ppl - stopping bad habit might of work. How much nicotine is in vape vs cigarette?

Quick source for nicotine.

I was sitting behind a vapor… few weeks ago and the smoke rolling out their window reminded me of old pot heads driving and smoking. Huge clouds from both - cop magnets. Never seen cigarette smokers blow out that much smoke. Just vapes and old pot heads. The pot smoke you could always id by smell right away. 🤣🤡

Why buy illegal vapes? In source link too. I’d think twice about Chinese sourced Vapes. Just me.

I have one of those vape things you fill with liquid in a tank or soak a wick in, its really nice with digital readout and such. Powered by one 26650. Think it was like $180 new, the brand is magnum? Never used it. PM me if ur interested, Id give you a good deal on it.

Why do ppl vape knowing these things are bad. Like excessive drinking. Drug addictions. If ppl want to die they should do it faster instead of slow torture. But it is there life and as long doesn’t effect me - don’t care. 🤡

Just wondering? I did read some crazy shit that covid Remdesivir treatment ppl survived if nicotine was in their system. Chemistry links and blockers from the nicotine. Seems if true nicotine gum for ppl - stopping bad habit might of work. How much nicotine is in vape vs cigarette?

Quick source for nicotine.

I was sitting behind a vapor… few weeks ago and the smoke rolling out their window reminded me of old pot heads driving and smoking. Huge clouds from both - cop magnets. Never seen cigarette smokers blow out that much smoke. Just vapes and old pot heads. The pot smoke you could always id by smell right away. 🤣🤡

Why buy illegal vapes? In source link too. I’d think twice about Chinese sourced Vapes. Just me.
Theyre all from China.

Back