diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress order

NMNeil

Solar Enthusiast
Just bit the bullet and bought 16 cells from AliExpress.
Supposedly going to be shipped within 7 days and I can expect delivery in 20 - 38 days
Where have I heard that before?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll keep anyone interested posted.
what was the all in cost?

Just got my tracking number :giggle:
They were shipped yesterday, so 5 days from ordering to shipping.
Still a little wary, as it seems too good to be true especially as other sellers shipping time can be measured in months, not days. But we shall see.

They were shipped yesterday, so 5 days from ordering to shipping.
Still a little wary, as it seems too good to be true especially as other sellers shipping time can be measured in months, not days. But we shall see.
fedex tracking number? If so you still have 60 days till that tracking number shows anything

Supposedly going to be shipped within 7 days and I can expect delivery in 20 - 38 days
When I placed my order for batteries I was told " Your order should arrive within 20-38 Days"
7 days till they ship it. In my case it then went to another company that puts it in a shipping container and on the boat.
Placed order 4-13, received notice they shipped 4-21, received UPS tracking number on 5-7and that it will be 35-45 days before I get my order.
As of right now it has not been thru customs.

Think twice about those buyer protection assurances and guarantees. Most of the time we don’t need them, but for those instances when they are asked to intervene, will the companies follow through?

On February 8th I ordered from a high-rated eBay seller and paid via PayPal, no worries right? The cells “shipped” on 2/10 and delivery was promised by 4/24. A meaningless tracking number was provided on 4/20, and when I asked the seller about it they came back a few days later and said sorry, your shipment was lost in transit.

My claim for a refund with eBay was rejected ten milliseconds after I hit the send key, sorry your order doesn’t qualify for our money back guarantee. I filed a dispute with PayPal. Seller claims they refunded the money on 5/5, but here it is three weeks later and still no refund. I have a bad feeling about how this will turn out...

My claim for a refund with eBay was rejected ten milliseconds after I hit the send key, sorry your order doesn’t qualify for our money back guarantee. I filed a dispute with PayPal. Seller claims they refunded the money on 5/5, but here it is three weeks later and still no refund. I have a bad feeling about how this will turn out...
If they issued a refund surely it would have been via PayPal, so they should know.

When I placed my order for batteries I was told " Your order should arrive within 20-38 Days"
7 days till they ship it. In my case it then went to another company that puts it in a shipping container and on the boat.
Placed order 4-13, received notice they shipped 4-21, received UPS tracking number on 5-7and that it will be 35-45 days before I get my order.
As of right now it has not been thru customs.
I hope my order is that fast (y)

Just so it's not lost in the thread, this order is from:

XiaoLan lithium battery Store

If it goes well, perhaps we can add them to the list?

If they issued a refund surely it would have been via PayPal, so they should know.
Today PayPal finished their investigation of my dispute and refunded my money — the seller’s promised refund was bogus. I’m not at all interested in trying this again and buying cells direct from China. Even though I received a refund, the lost time and hassle just wasn’t worth it.

So far I have ordered and received 16 units of 280 AH cells from China through AliExpress. Two separate orders, from two different sources, and delivery was in both cases, if not fast certainly within expectations.

Today PayPal finished their investigation of my dispute and refunded my money — the seller’s promised refund was bogus. I’m not at all interested in trying this again and buying cells direct from China. Even though I received a refund, the lost time and hassle just wasn’t worth it.
I may be having issues as well.
The tracking number made me suspicious straight away, 787413842000. What are the chances of having so may 0's at the end?
There is a link to track your package which simply says "Tracking information temporarily unavailable". When I plug the tracking number into some tracking sites it comes back as invalid.
One of the sellers links says that the batteries are packaged awaiting collection, but another says they have been shipped.
I just sent a, 'If my batteries have not shipped as promised, cancel the order', message to the seller.
I'll keep you posted, but this whole battery buying fiasco, group buy or direct from China, is pi**ing me off.

Back