diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress order

I did open a dispute. The vendor responded with more Covid excuses. I threatened to file a complaint with my credit card company and received a dispute approval the next day. I received the credit card refund 1 week later on June 15th.
Glad you got your money back, and sorry it did not work out for you.

I do hope that you get them, and that things get settled with the vendor.;)

They arrived :giggle:
Checking the tracking number on the FedEx website everyday had me worried, as there was no trace of them arriving in the US. I came home yesterday and they had been dumped on my doorstep. Checking FedEx, still no update on tracking :mad:
Packaging was excellent and voltages were all within a few millivolts of 3.2V. No brand name, but I knew that. Very slight case swelling, put 2 cells together and you get a gap of about 5mm, which seems acceptable. A bit of pressure and the gap goes to 0. The terminals and threads look unused, so these are likely new cells. The supplied busbars are a touch on the thin side, but that's not a deal breaker.
Overall: Ordered May 17th, got the tracking number within a few days and the batteries arrived 70 days after ordering. Very happy so far, and will load test them when I can.

They arrived :giggle:
Checking the tracking number on the FedEx website everyday had me worried, as there was no trace of them arriving in the US. I came home yesterday and they had been dumped on my doorstep. Checking FedEx, still no update on tracking :mad:
Packaging was excellent and voltages were all within a few millivolts of 3.2V. No brand name, but I knew that. Very slight case swelling, put 2 cells together and you get a gap of about 5mm, which seems acceptable. A bit of pressure and the gap goes to 0. The terminals and threads look unused, so these are likely new cells. The supplied busbars are a touch on the thin side, but that's not a deal breaker.
Overall: Ordered May 17th, got the tracking number within a few days and the batteries arrived 70 days after ordering. Very happy so far, and will load test them when I can.
And patience is once again rewarded.
When shipping half way around the world, 70 days which includes several modes of transport seems pretty good to me. YMMV.

Good luck with your cells. I have finished construction of four 12v 280 ah batteries. Now in testing stage. Pics to follow soon, along with discharge testing notes. ??

Back