diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress - Riden 6018w ordered - Received under clothing

sshibly

Solar Enthusiast
Good Morning from Sunny and Balmy West MI,
[Not sure if this is the correct sub forum, mods pls move as needed]

I ordered Riden 6018w from Aliexpress's RD Official Store right around Christmas.
Sat day I received a small envelope with a very transparent tiny ladies underwear. Not sure if I can use that to charge my LIFEPO4 cells :rolleyes:

How should I proceed?
1. Aliexpress only has options to confirm receipt of item or message seller.

Total amount = $101.02

Thank you for not posting pictures of you in the received underwear. :)

I think you're going to have to start with a message to the seller.

I'm sorry but had to laugh... I suggest you take photo's and start a dispute with the vendor, post the photo of the undies and ask him/her how to use that to charge your batteries? INCLUDE a photo of the packaging & way bill etc too.

Let us know what happens, curiosity on overide !

Lol, no worries, I nearly pee'd in my depends, fodder for good laugh,
Ok, taking pic of envelope with content,

WTF - I plugged in the USPS tracking number on the web and the tracking has NO info on package size/weight. wow. it just tracks it to my house.

I think you would be amazed by how much electricity can be generated by a good looking woman in tiny underwear. That being said if she is not equipped with WIFI or a mechanical connection. Then recharging becomes a problem. I would contact the seller that you originally bought from. If its still posted, I would also go back and look at the original post of the equipment you bought. I hate to say it but if the seller is either in China or selling products from China then you have a problem. If your purchase was through Ebay then contact Ebay through their help desk. If not Ebay then check the website you purchased from and see if they have a help desk. As for my dislike for anything made in china, this has come about from my years of bad products made in china since china came on my radar scope in 2005.

I ordered Riden 6018w from Aliexpress's RD Official Store right around Christmas.

The "RD Official Store" must not exactly be "official" if you're getting non-Riden gear. Maybe the RD Official Store is just a false front for a seller than sells everything else under the sun.

Check out what they say at the top of their page:

RidenOfficialStore.JPG

If you're "manufacturers" then why are products independently developed, designed, produced and sold? Looks like typical Chinese flimflam.

If you're "manufacturers" then why are products independently developed, designed, produced and sold? Looks like typical Chinese flimflam.
nah, not flim flam. That’s how mfg works. You develop a product and if you need to ramp up to full scale production fast or have no facilities of your own to do it, you outsource to manufacturers. Though if I really valued my intellectual property, I would be very careful what mfgs I used, in China. kind of like being careful choosing which sources to buy from on alibaba, and aliexpres....

Barkingspider put it very clearly in a post that avoid the Ali's and deal with ebay/amazon, lesson learned.

Yes, some ladies generate electricity regardless of their attire..:cool:

Sat day I received a small envelope with a very transparent tiny ladies underwear. Not sure if I can use that to charge my LIFEPO4 cells :rolleyes:

How should I proceed?

Total amount = $101.02
I ordered my 6012 from this store. All you need to do is contact the seller. As Steve suggested, take a photo of the package you received the product in with the return shipping labels clearly displayed, and a photo of the product(under clothing). I was under the impression the official store sells only Riden and related products. Could be the same seller has other stores on Aliexpress. Does the underwear have Riden printed on it...lol.

Anyways if you ordered from the same store I and others have, I am sure you will be taken care of in short order.

I ordered my 6012 from this store. All you need to do is contact the seller. As Steve suggested, take a photo of the package you received the product in with the return shipping labels clearly displayed, and a photo of the product(under clothing). I was under the impression the official store sells only Riden and related products. Could be the same seller has other stores on Aliexpress. Does the underwear have Riden printed on it...lol.

Anyways if you ordered from the same store I and others have, I am sure you will be taken care of in short order.
That were I bought mine,
yeah not sure if I want to wear a see through black lace Riden underwear :oops:

How should I proceed?

Total amount = $101.02
Its hard to give advice without knowing how you like the underwear and how well they fit and compliment your body. If they speak to you and are flattering I'd probably just keep 'em and order another power supply.

I ordered 2 replacement main boards (DPS 5020) from RD Official Store right before Christmas -- I received them last week --Have you tried to message them directly --- they always reply quickly

Its hard to give advice without knowing how you like the underwear and how well they fit and compliment your body. If they speak to you and are flattering I'd probably just keep 'em and order another power supply.
Has someone been frolicking in cow paddi mushrooms?

Ebay is about 10 times more likely to refund the case in your favor. With aliexpress you get 20% refund from ladies undies sent as a power supply. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I never said shipping from China wasn’t fraught with more risk, I just never expected STD exposure to BE one of those risks.

Back