diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress - Riden 6018w ordered - Received under clothing

Message the seller first and then if they don't resolve it, open a dispute. Aliexpress will side with you on this and at least give you a refund in a couple of days. Aliexpress is probably one of the safest places to shop from in that regard.

Message the seller first and then if they don't resolve it, open a dispute. Aliexpress will side with you on this and at least give you a refund in a couple of days. Aliexpress is probably one of the safest places to shop from in that regard.
This is what the seller replied with

ok, I think you get the wrong package because aliexpress attach your sheet to the wrong package, don't worry, you can get full refund because it is their mistake, here is what you need to do: 1. please take a picture of the sheet which shows your address 2. please use some warm water to wet the sheet, and remove it, then you can see the sheet below, it should be another one's address information, take a picture 3. please make a dispute for refund, you can get full refund sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, the shipping company will pay your loss

Did you use AliExpress shipping? If so, they ship to a forwarder in your country and then put a new label on it with your domestic postal service which is likely where the problem occurred. Someone else is trying to figure out how to wear a power supply as a pair of knickers -- shocking!

I had an issue with UPS that did that for an Amazon order that I sent to a mail forwarding service in Oregon to have forwarded to New Zealand. Shipping was supposed to be around US$30, but it ended up being US$120. Once it arrived, I had an extra pair of ladies Crocs in my package that cost me US$90 in shipping since it bumped the package size up to the next category. The package had run through a labeling machine, but the label wasn't fully stuck to a plastic bag for a pair of jeans and attached itself to the next package which was a pair of Crocs going to a lady in Portland Oregon. Amazon tried to make me return them at my cost which I refused. Ah, the joys of international shipping!

I am tempted to just let my CC deal it and do a charge back,
Aliexpress might send their cousins from NY over to my house, they really know where I live :oops:
I looked at the envelope and there is the name of the poor bastard in LATVIA who ordered said lace under clothing. I don't think is getting any right now with my Riden.
She prolly left him after seeing the RIDEN unit and a quick googoley she found out how much the Riden costs.

Back on topic: I will send pics to Ali and request a full refund.

I ordered my 6012 from this store. All you need to do is contact the seller. As Steve suggested, take a photo of the package you received the product in with the return shipping labels clearly displayed, and a photo of the product(under clothing). I was under the impression the official store sells only Riden and related products. Could be the same seller has other stores on Aliexpress. Does the underwear have Riden printed on it...lol.

Anyways if you ordered from the same store I and others have, I am sure you will be taken care of in short order.
Yes, he has been very helpful and knows the power supply he is selling. I have had no problems with the RD store or the product.

This thread is one of the funniest.
I'm sure Riden or the CC will take care of it.
It is hard to believe that happened by accident.
People have joked about the same company selling solar parts and ladies underwear.

wtf: where is what Ali replied with ever after I gave them a close up of the label showing the other guy's name and address below it:

The package was emptyInvalidthe evidence you provided was not valid for your dispute casePlease show us the shipping label under the logistics waybill and expose another logistics waybill under it on the package, which includes the tracking number and package weight. Notices: Do not forget or modify the required evidence.

and gets worse, the seller RD said - NO RETURN, NO REFUND
see attached screen shot

Attachments

• ali_dispute_2.png
    ali_dispute_2.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 20
Well I must say I am actually Surprised at RD for pulling such a "STUNT" honestly.
This further supports the Argument to use a Credit Card, PayPal or similar which can be used for disputes, IMO.
Fingers crossed that you have that avenue available to you (you may have mentioned it & I missed it).

This is one bunch that deserves Dishonourable Addition to the proverbial SHYTE List. Sadly I do not think the site can actually have an "official list" as such, I'm sure some, scum sucking lawyer would get into @Will Prowse's face which he nor us need at all. Pinging Will for an opinion, would it be worth trying to have a list of Sheister Vendors ? or would it be an administrative nightmare ?

nah, no need for shyte list vendors,
ALWAYS buy with my Amex or Citi Visa (used here cuz no international transaction fee), ali is 23 hours from a Citi Charge Back.

I can post my opinion and factual into. You as buyer decide if you want lace ladies lingerie to charge your life/lipo

Well I must say I am actually Surprised at RD for pulling such a "STUNT" honestly.
This further supports the Argument to use a Credit Card, PayPal or similar which can be used for disputes, IMO.
Fingers crossed that you have that avenue available to you (you may have mentioned it & I missed it).

This is one bunch that deserves Dishonourable Addition to the proverbial SHYTE List. Sadly I do not think the site can actually have an "official list" as such, I'm sure some, scum sucking lawyer would get into @Will Prowse's face which he nor us need at all. Pinging Will for an opinion, would it be worth trying to have a list of Sheister Vendors ? or would it be an administrative nightmare ?
It could simply be called a 'buyer beware' list, but the rest of us know to avoid. It would however be helpful, if whomever was adding said vendor to the list, if an explanation was included, then folks could judge for themselves. The single biggest issue across all sales platforms(not just china ones) is knowing who can be trusted and sadly sometimes it can be the biggest names that give you the bird when you call on their customer service....imho.

It could simply be called a 'buyer beware' list, but the rest of us know to avoid. It would however be helpful, if whomever was adding said vendor to the list, if an explanation was included, then folks could judge for themselves. The single biggest issue across all sales platforms(not just china ones) is knowing who can be trusted and sadly sometimes it can be the biggest names that give you the bird when you call on their customer service....imho.
give you the Bird or lace underwear!

I'm quite surprised, but then again, RD has very little to do with what the shipper messed up. They have been very helpful and responsive when I've contacted them, sent me an extra set of rubber feet when one included was unusable. The guy I chatted with online was even the one that packed my latest order (I know this, because he didn't waste a second explaining why my order looked "short"). He had packed some things inside the case, and I hadn't bothered to open the case.

I agree 100%, always use a credit card or PayPal when shopping in China.

and gets worse, the seller RD said - NO RETURN, NO REFUND
see attached screen shot
Looks like he is saying "we shipped it in a foam box (they do) and the shipper should take responsibility for their mix up". Indeed, looks like RD sent what you ordered, Ali messed it up and doesn't want to take the blame (and eat the cost). No reason why RD should eat the cost, they didn't create the problem.

My suggestion is "add proposal" and explicitly state, aliexpress (or alibaba) should purchase and ship you what you ordered. RD is simply saying, "we don't sell lace underwear, no way we are going to repair or replace it".

RD needs to go into a little room with Ali and put on more of said lace underwear and do what they need to do and express solution for moi.

All I see is finger pointing, RD needs to stand behind their chosen platform Aliexpress.

RD needs to go into a little room with Ali and put on more of said lace underwear and do what they need to do and express solution for moi.

All I see is finger pointing, RD needs to stand behind their chosen platform Aliexpress.
Sorry you have run into a rut and I am surprised at Aliexpress. But your situation is a one off. It rarely happens. Personally I have not had to contact the seller. I received my Riden within the expected delivery date and it has been perfect. If I was in your shoes and can't get a resolution with the seller or Aliexpress, I would dispute it, get the money, and order another one from the same seller. This isn't a buyer beware situation as far as the seller is concerned. It looks like Aliexpress is to blame. I will always recommend the product and the seller.

While Ali's response so far has not been very customer friendly and I would be frustrated in your shoe's, I also imagine that from their point of view this could be a significant vector for fraud that they are concerned with. Hopefully they either make it right without much more burden on you, or your CC does.

Back