diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress - Riden 6018w ordered - Received under clothing

I don't think Riden belongs on the bad list either.
My communication with the store was pleasant and I like the product.
Probably just a weird accident.

RD needs to go into a little room with Ali and put on more of said lace underwear and do what they need to do and express solution for moi.

All I see is finger pointing, RD needs to stand behind their chosen platform Aliexpress.
Any update here? How’s the ongoing process moving along?

Any update here? How’s the ongoing process moving along?
Well, the only update I have is that I have developed a strong liking for lace underwear.

o_O

I checked my CC and I have the entire amount refunded to my CC.

Ali did come through but their process is not easy and cost me a lot of time.

I will keep ordering from Ali ONLY when I have to, else ebay and amazingzone it is.

Do they sell the RD on alibaba? we probably have to buy a min qty of 10 units, hmm...

nice, but look at the price, yikes, I rather buy a Tekpower for that $$$
Not that I can find on Alibaba. It would probably be more reliable and faster to order it shipped direct instead of Aliexpress shipping.

I've had no problems with two orders from Riden, and they have been very helpful when I asked them questions.

Not that I can find on Alibaba. It would probably be more reliable and faster to order it shipped direct instead of Aliexpress shipping.

I've had no problems with two orders from Riden, and they have been very helpful when I asked them questions.

I don't blame Riden, Riden had NO control over shipping or 3rd pay AE pays process orders. I will buy from RD again.

My only disappointment is how they treated me after RD said clearly that they don't ship their stuff in envelopes.

FYI: For now I have been sending my life savings to MEAN WELL instead.

Remember rats just the buck. No power supply or case
I don't like the PS they sell and I plan on mounting mine on top of the PS with VHB sticky tape to keep it open for cooling. I will put it near the window which will keep the unit at a cool 50F

I don't like the PS they sell and I plan on mounting mine on top of the PS with VHB sticky tape to keep it open for cooling. I will put it near the window which will keep the unit at a cool 50F
You don't need to worry, they run quite cool. You do need about a 1200W supply to get the full 60v at 18A output. The one they sale with it will die in an hour at 60v and 12A. That's an 800W supply running at 720W.

Good Morning from Sunny and Balmy West MI,
[Not sure if this is the correct sub forum, mods pls move as needed]

I ordered Riden 6018w from Aliexpress's RD Official Store right around Christmas.
Sat day I received a small envelope with a very transparent tiny ladies underwear. Not sure if I can use that to charge my LIFEPO4 cells :rolleyes:

How should I proceed?
1. Aliexpress only has options to confirm receipt of item or message seller.

Total amount = $101.02
The Riden 6018W is just a head unit. You need a power supply and a case for it also. Just found that out the hard way. Have the head unit, but still waiting for the supply amd case. Cost over $200 all together. I should have done better research.

The Riden 6018W is just a head unit. You need a power supply and a case for it also. Just found that out the hard way. Have the head unit, but still waiting for the supply amd case. Cost over $200 all together. I should have done better research.
You will also need a power cord and a button cell lithium battery for the clock, just FYI. You can order the kit shipped from the USA rather than China, again, just FYI.

Back