granite pieces in battery 2.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 283
  • granite pieces in battery 3.jpg
    granite pieces in battery 3.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 261
  • granite pieces in battery 4.jpg
    granite pieces in battery 4.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 291
I think I've seen a few other members get scammed with that battery. I think it should test out to be right around 85 ah.

ballistic69 - did you get a full refund? I was looking at theses but it all seemed 2 good to be real. If i can get a refund for crap then I may take a punt

I bought $250 of Samsung cells from AliExpress, some completey dud batteries arrived very nicely packaged with low ampacity nickel. I claimed a $150 refund from AliExpress, it seemed fair. I had to double up the wires to have the power output advertised in the video, and it then it ran OK. Claim 99% of your money back just as a joke! that scam is savage!

I bought $250 of Samsung cells from AliExpress, some completey dud batteries arrived very nicely packaged with low ampacity nickel. I claimed a $150 refund from AliExpress, it seemed fair. I had to double up the wires to have the power output advertised in the video, and it then it ran OK. Claim 99% of your money back just as a joke! that scam is savage!
Another example of why I would not buy anything on that site.
I can’t think of any circumstance that would motivate me to buy anything on AliExpress.
I’m sure there are many legit sellers there, I just don’t want to have to try to figure who they are (or aren’t) out.

Sorry, that's a bummer. Hope you get it sorted out.

Possible up-side: that's a lot of thermal mass so they might have a little extra protection against very short cold snaps. ;)

That is awful! Keep away from the no-name(shop+number) or no-brand shop in Aliexpress!TOO RISKY:confused:

Helps make it a better doorstop?
Aliexpress would get my business and many more if they got rid of sellers that do this crap.

Back