diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress scammer - ISolar SMV IV 5.6kW "EASUN POWER Inverter & Charger Store" DE.

pirzol

Aliexpress scammers.

EASUN POWER Inverter & Charger Store

Be warned against shopping on aliexpress in the "EASUN POWER Inverter and Charger Store".
I bought an inverter ISolar SMV IV 5.6kW with a delivery guarantee from Germany in 7 days.

The seller asked for a 15-day delivery extension. I agreed.

After 20 days, the seller again asked for an extension of the delivery date. I declined.

I have received a DHL shipping tracking number. When verifying my DHL number, my zip code did not match the package.
In tracking DHL, the status is delivered after a few days.
However, I did not receive my parcel - the DHL number provided was not for my address!
DHL support confirmed that the package was not addressed to me!
Now, I have opened a dispute on Aliexpress but I need to agree the details with the supplier.
I ask him to cancel my order and refund my money.
This seller is pretending to check something.
Seller not to understand what my final decisions are....
All the time lazy.
Aliexpress will not help to resolve the dispute.

Waste of money!

Regards
Peter

Last edited:
The store is < 1 year old.
Store No. 911825060
China
This store has been open since Apr 15, 2021

Also "
Sorry, this item is no longer available!"
I hope you use credit card so you will have more chance of getting full money back.

Unfortunately I paid by bank transfer PAYU SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA.
After 15 years of shopping on aliexpress, I made a mistake.

The seller offers this product approximately every 10 days.

I've been using the Ali Pay system and never had unsuccessful disputes related to delivery issues. There are cases of quality complaints that don't pass as expected all the time, but I'm kind of OK with the risk because of the prices they offer.

If the bank payment is addressed to Aliexpress I suppose that you are still using Ali Pay. File a dispute, say the order was not delivered, and wait for the refund. You don't have to agree on any details with the supplier. If your protection period is over, but you have not received the package they will refund you.

And never agree on actions not going through the official Aliexpress system. If you need to extend the processing time - click the "extend processing time" button. If the seller wants to wait after the purchase protection period is over - ask him to request an extension and agree on it. But never wait once the purchase protection period is over! Just go there and file a dispute.

Sounds great, if only it worked that way. The new method of scam is they fake delivery info, and it to AliExpress, who says "your item was delivered, they proved it, claim denied!" They're working together, don't think Ali is going to look out for you.

I got my money back in March. Aliexpress accepted the confirmation from DHL that the parcel for which the seller provided the number was not addressed to me. Thank you very much for your help from DHL. Without DHL support, I would have lost my money.

Back