diy solar

diy solar

Aliexpress shipping

craz z

First time posting, but have been following Will for several years now.

I bought the Calb cells off his recommended list. Calb cells
I also took a chance on Low temp BMS

I know about the delays with the current Corona Virus.

Just curious if anything you all have ordered shows any movement. I see alot of got it in x amount of time to waited x amount of time finally arrived. Seems like January orders pushed through but everything after that seems to stop.
The tracking is saying packed for pickup for nearly a month and the calb cells show a hawthorne CA information sent to fedex.

I have no problem being patient and have in the past buying hydrofoils from ali this time seems different. I ordered beginning of February and am getting canned responses from the sellers saying its on its way then the next one is we are working on things, yours is 4th in line alot of nonsense.

The things that we are ordering from 3 separate battery vendors are all taking about a 7 days to get from China to US and then the FEDEX tracking goes live and takes another 2 days to get to South Texas ...

If your package has been sitting that long something is definitely wrong .. you need to reach out to the seller RIGHT NOW and ask them what the heck is going on

ghostwriter66 you and I recently ordered from the same vendor, when did you place your order, mine was Feb 19th, have you received yours yet or had any movement?

The CALBs i bought took about a month! Everything was stopped in CHINA.
Got them on ebay from Shenzhen Continent Technology Co., Ltd

Did ali tracking work? or was it in the dark then went live on the fedex site randomly one day. the bms is cainiao and is a LP number that is stuck saying packed for picking up. I am reaching out to the sellers and the batteries i get canned responses the second i message. Just curious how your experiences have been. Thanks for the replies

From other stuff ive bought on Ali, ive always had tracking from their Chinese delivery company, using its specific site or app it will tell you where it is. Then when Fed ex or UPS gets it you use that tracking number.

Did ali tracking work? or was it in the dark then went live on the fedex site randomly one day. the bms is cainiao and is a LP number that is stuck saying packed for picking up. I am reaching out to the sellers and the batteries i get canned responses the second i message. Just curious how your experiences have been. Thanks for the replies

So the China to the US tracking never works -- FEDEX kicks in the moment your stuff clears customs .... It really depends on the manufacturer or vendor you are ordering from but my stuff is taking 8-12 days from order to delivery ...

@Steve_S how long did it take XUBA to get your batteries delivered??

From other stuff ive bought on Ali, ive always had tracking from their Chinese delivery company, using its specific site or app it will tell you where it is. Then when Fed ex or UPS gets it you use that tracking number.

I guess it all depends on who you order from ... my Chinese tracking stuff just never worked ... BUT they were always excellent about telling me a good estimated delivery date and usually beat it

ghostwriter66 you and I recently ordered from the same vendor, when did you place your order, mine was Feb 19th, have you received yours yet or had any movement?

So its only been 15 days so well inside the "NO NEED TO PANIIC" window ... If you have not received it within 21 days thats when I would fire ppl up ... the shipper may have consolidated allot of their stuff into one 40 foot container -- and its not shipped to the states yet because its not full ... and a ton of other valid reasons ...

So the China to the US tracking never works -- FEDEX kicks in the moment your stuff clears customs .... It really depends on the manufacturer or vendor you are ordering from but my stuff is taking 8-12 days from order to delivery ...

@Steve_S how long did it take XUBA to get your batteries delivered??
UPS Shipment:
Label created: 02/20/2020 10:11 P.M.
Shipped: 02/27/2020 4:12 P.M. Richmond, BC, Canada
Out for Delivery 03/04/2020 8:16 A.M. ! delayed due to snowstorm
Delivered: 03/05/2020 3:53 P.M.

Back