diy solar

diy solar

AliExpress"Your order is at your post office, come pick it up"

Bman

Got this message a few days ago regarding a battery capacity meter I ordered a few months ago from AliExpress. Anyone else get this message and what did you do? My local Post Office is not open to the public and wondering if this message is legitimate.
Thanks!

I frequently get those messages. It just means the package is at the post office. Typically the post office will have it delivered to my home within one to two days.

I just got the same message today with my first AliX purchase, I assumed it just meant it arrived at the post office and would go out shortly, and that the weird message was either (1) translation, or (2) maybe China or Russia or other large countries that use AliX more than the U.S. don't have door to door postal delivery and it is a generic message.

Thanks for all the info. I was able to track at USPS.com, said Post Office has had it since 5/10 (when I received the original message) so probably see it fairly soon.

Thanks for all the info. I was able to track at USPS.com, said Post Office has had it since 5/10 (when I received the original message) so probably see it fairly soon.

Just give them a call?

Still haven't received my delivery ( typo on original post- at po since 8/10 not 5/10). They don't have a live person to ask on the phone and without the note from the mail person there's nothing to research. Did ask my mail carrier and she said she'd ask her supervisor after copying my tracking info but this was last Saturday and no response yet. Coming up on a month now.

Call the 1 (800) 275-8777 number and complain. I had to do this regarding forwarding mail to a new address that wasn't being forwarded even though I requested it. The next day supervisor of the local post office called me and said it was resolved...and it was.

You can also try e-mailing them.

Got this message a few days ago regarding a battery capacity meter I ordered a few months ago from AliExpress. Anyone else get this message and what did you do? My local Post Office is not open to the public and wondering if this message is legitimate.
Thanks!
I’ve been getting this email like 2-3 times i went to my local post office and there was nothing there...

I’ve been getting this email like 2-3 times i went to my local post office and there was nothing there...
Heyy any update did you eventually get your package? Cos I’m experiencing similar issues. Got the mail like twice but nothing at the post office

where are you at.. all the post office I work at are fully open... I bet you can still go to the call window

If you go to Ali where 'My orders' then click 'Track order' it will show you what Post Office city the package is at. I get that message all the time, I live in SF bay area, but the package is sent to Stockton post office(about 90 miles from my house) first, and a couple more days later I get the my package in my mail box.

Back