diy solar

diy solar

Alt E Store

I heard Alt E Store will offer a sitewide in stock items discount of 8% starting this Friday, if you are an installer, that would be in addition to your 10% discount.
They have very competitive quotes. Ben Farmer is my sales rep. My unstable power producing, compressor pulsing, light flickering two EG6500ex are soon to be Ex’s…going to be replaced with Schneider XW Pro 6548’s and 100A SCC’s from AltE. About the only thing that I want power with the 6500ex are resistive loads or cheap appliances and tools that you don’t mind replacing early. I don’t know why they just don’t call it a modified sine wave inverter, because that’s what it is. I learned my lesson not to buy the cheap stuff.

9/26/23. Edit: Signature Solar provided great customer service, tech support and we arrived at a fair resolution today. I highly recommend them now and what a stress relief! Thank you!

Last edited:
They have very competitive quotes. Ben Farmer is my sales rep. My unstable power producing, compressor pulsing, light flickering two EG6500ex are soon to be Ex’s…going to be replaced with Schneider XW Pro 6548’s and 100A SCC’s from AltE. About the only thing that I want power with the 6500ex are resistive loads or cheap appliances and tools that you don’t mind replacing early. I don’t know why they just don’t call it a modified sine wave inverter, because that’s what it is. I learned my lesson not to buy the cheap stuff.

9/26/23. Edit: Signature Solar provided great customer service, tech support and we arrived at a fair resolution today. I highly recommend them now and what a stress relief! Thank you!
Can you talk about what that resolution was?

Can you talk about what that resolution was?
A slightly lesser discount on my Tier 1 choice of products…Schneider. They shipped it ⚡️ fast. Best price in town too. They will do well if they keep up the great customer service and stand behind faulty equipment. I’ll let you know how it works in a week or so.

Back