diy solar

diy solar

Alternative to mobile app for Bluetti AC200P

JWLV

-.-. --.-
My Bluetti AC200P was just delivered yesterday. I'm still in the process of checking everything out. It's in my garage and it's hotter than heck in there since I'm in Las Vegas. We're expecting 106 degrees weather today.

A lot of people wanted a mobile app to monitor the AC200P and I wish there was one too. I hate having to go in and out of my hot garage all day long. Then I realized that I had a whole bunch of old Wyze cameras (v1 & v2) that I no longer use because I got the newer v3's. So I thought why not just put one right next to the Bluetti and point it at the screen? And it can draw power from the Bluetti's USB port. Perfect! Here's a couple of pics. First pic shows all of my extra Wyze cam v1 & v2's. Second pic is a live view of my AC200P's screen in the garage.

oldcams.jpgscreen.jpg

Put your Bluetti in your air conditioned house instead of a 115° garage.
Its battery will thank you.

The purpose of the Bluetti is to run a 13 cu ft Unique DC solar refrigerator and a 7 cu ft Kenmore chest freezer. Both of these are in the garage and cannot be moved to an air conditioned location in the house. Thus the Bluetti is in the garage with them.

Since I just got the Bluetti yesterday, I'm only powering the Unique refrigerator on DC right now. It's only drawing about 45-50 watts. Once the Bluetti is charged up to 100%, I'll connect Kenmore chest freezer to the AC inverter and see how that goes.

Here's a new screenshot of the camera's live image. I put the camera in IR night mode. It gets a much better picture in night mode. You can now see the SoC percentage in the middle circle.

IMG_0465.jpg

How do you turn on the screen?
Because it's off all the time.
What solutions do you use today?

Back