diy solar

diy solar

Amazon Deals / Vipon

chops728

There's a site called Vipon.com that offers deals up to 50% off on a multitude of Amazon products -- you join with a simple username /password and that's it -- We've been using this site for quite a while now on Budget Light Forum -- the deals run out but sometimes come back in several hours

I'll start this thread off with a nice bargain on a Digital Caliper for $12 w/tax

Anyone who finds a Good Deal on something you think some one will be interested in --Feel free to post in this thread

I had battery issues with my truck this week --- I decided to be safe I'd buy one of these Jump Charger Packs (I already have one in the wife's crazy Q56) -- Any way Tuesday morning truck was dead --this jumper pack spun my 5.3L over like a 4 cyl -- works great

I used to think that all these bonus and discount programs were just lies to attract customers, artificially low prices, and all that. Now I understand that this is really to attract customers, but what's wrong with that? Personally, I don't see anything like that. But only on specialized services, can you find really profitable offers, and most importantly - do not fall into the hands of scammers. So use only them and do not look for adventures. Protect yourself and your money. Good luck to everyone. I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Back