diy solar

diy solar

Amazon link for MPPT charge controller is off

EmilyMP

Hi!
I'm trying to buy he 40A charge controller by EPEvers, and I wanted to buy it through the link on the website so Will could get profit (or whatever he gets). But the link brings me to their 30A charge controller.

Just wanted to let Will know :)

Have a great day!

Hi!
I'm trying to buy he 40A charge controller by EPEvers, and I wanted to buy it through the link on the website so Will could get profit (or whatever he gets). But the link brings me to their 30A charge controller.

Just wanted to let Will know :)

Have a great day!
Looping @Will Prowse into the thread

Yeah they are out of stock and so is a lot of other solar products right now. Sorry about that. The link should be correct. Pandemic is killing supply chains so this will actually get worse.

I ordered on Amazon through Epever on the 3rd of May, it supposedly shipped on the 18th and would be delivered today, not delivered, tracking says out for delivery but the truck left our area about noon. Everything else from the order arrived by the 8th yet the CC was supposedly in stock. I'd be careful if feels like they took my money and gave me bogus tracking at this point.

Today they claim I changed the delivery instructions and the package is our for delivery again, I didn't change anything, buyer beware.

Finally caught the UPS driver who admitted he simply wasn't delivering to people on my street as it's too far out of his way and he is overworked so he was marking my packages refused or changed delivery for 3 days before I chased the truck down.

Finally caught the UPS driver who admitted he simply wasn't delivering to people on my street as it's too far out of his way and he is overworked so he was marking my packages refused or changed delivery for 3 days before I chased the truck down.

Wow!!! I hope you reported that to UPS. That is completely unacceptable.

Back