diy solar

diy solar

Amazon says the Mobile Solar Power Made Easy does NOT come with a free Kindle version.

Dr Pheelgood

Hello,

I just got off the phone with Amazon and they told me that the paperback version of Mobile Solar Power Made Easy does not come with a free Kindle version. They told me to contact the seller and ask him how I am to receive the free Kindle version. Has anyone received their free Kindle version?

phil

Hello,

I just got off the phone with Amazon and they told me that the paperback version of Mobile Solar Power Made Easy does not come with a free Kindle version. They told me to contact the seller and ask him how I am to receive the free Kindle version. Has anyone received their free Kindle version?

phil

I suppose @Will Prowse would be the best person to answer this question

Holy cow you are right!!! That's such a bummer. My book was signed up for matchbook program, and Amazon shut it down:
Screenshot_20200305_194832_com.android.chrome.jpg

Guess I need to change that on the website right now. Wow they never told me of this update either and people were thrilled to get a free Kindle copy. What a bummer!

Damn that's too bad, it was a nice option to be able to get digital and physical together, best of both worlds, its nice to have a real book for referencing in the shop or wherever, but being able to search for key words etc is key when you are just researching.

Ah bummer! I got the book in December and have been meaning to email about it because I couldn’t find where to get the kindle version. I probably would have just bought the kindle version instead.

Yeah I really liked that program. It was a great little bundle deal. Darn. If you bought the paperback book, I will send you pdf version on here. Just message me a picture of your receipt and Ill send it over

I got it with Kindle Unlimited a $9.99/month subscription service with the first month free.

Back