diy solar

diy solar

Ampere time 200ah lithium?? how anout standard discharge current??

patrick82

Hey guys, I want to buy a Lifepo4 on Amazon, I like the free return options. Emmm, I search the comments, the standard discharge current is 40A and Max. Continuous discharge current is 200A with 200AhPlus version. Only 40A??? Why is so low>??Another question is:Under Max. Contiuns discharge current, how long can it work, and can it work until the battery runs out?

所有人好,我想在亚马逊上购买Lifepo4,我喜欢免费退货选项。低???另一个问题是:在Max之下。连续放电电流,它可以工作多连续,并且可以一直工作到电池替换?
the attachment

Attachments

• X2`Y_G)3{6(NA4H9K0]BJD3(1).png
    X2`Y_G)3{6(NA4H9K0]BJD3(1).png
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys, I want to buy a Lifepo4 on Amazon, I like the free return options. Emmm, I search the comments, the standard discharge current is 40A and Max. Continuous discharge current is 200A with 200AhPlus version. Only 40A??? Why is so low>??Another question is:Under Max. Contiuns discharge current, how long can it work, and can it work until the battery runs out?
the ampertime batteries are IP65 - meaning water and somewhat air tight built. - Which just means - they have no cooling.

They are going to overheat on you. If you are rigging an external cooling system - you could probably draw more for longer.

Just get smaller batteries in parallel for more current.
The 100Ah from them has exactly the same current ratings - so if you get 2x 100ah from them you upping your that limit to 2x 40a.

Back