diy solar

diy solar

Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan) is out of stock. Are there other known reliable dealers?

What is the difference between ordering from China or Texas? Price? I need 32 cells (to start with). Is LF280K the recommended cell for running off grid house?

Just setup one 48v battery bank using the cells from my Amazon SHUNBIN using Overkill 16s BMS with Heltec equalizer/balancer based off what Steve S mentioned. It's charging now. Unfortunately some of these cells are swelled. The SHUNBIN BMS's have absolutely sucked.

What is the difference between ordering from China or Texas? Price? I need 32 cells (to start with). Is LF280K the recommended cell for running off grid house?

Just setup one 48v battery bank using the cells from my Amazon SHUNBIN using Overkill 16s BMS with Heltec equalizer/balancer based off what Steve S mentioned. It's charging now. Unfortunately some of these cells are swelled. The SHUNBIN BMS's have absolutely sucked.
Diff between China and Tx is price. But Time = Money and TX, if in stock can deliver in 3-10 days from TX to most locations in the lower 48. China can be 6 weeks to a few months. But if time is not an issue, price is a bit better

The LF280K would be a great choice for an off grid house. I am building up 2 16s batteries to run in parallel for the start of an off grid home stead soon.

Back