diy solar

diy solar

Amy Wan (Shenzhen Luyuan) is out of stock. Are there other known reliable dealers?

boondox

Chief Engineer, RedNeckTech Industries
Hi All,

I was working out buying some batteries from Amy but I took too long and she is now out of stock until March. Are there any others with a reputation as deep as Amy's? I need some batteries!

Thanks!

Here is my list : ;)

* Amy Zheng, or Libby, or Jenny Wu from Docan Technology (Shenzhen)
https://docantech.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-827266293/LiFePO4_battery.html

* Emily Peng or Gloria Luo from Basen SHENZHEN

* James Mo from Dongguan Lightning New Energy

* Exliporc

So far so good, I got a tracking number this AM!

It must be very annoying for many Chinese dealers to have purchasers so suspicious. After all the percentage of honest people is the same there as here. But it is still a little nerve wracking making a large purchase from China. I hope Amy takes no offense.

So far so good, I got a tracking number this AM!

It must be very annoying for many Chinese dealers to have purchasers so suspicious. After all the percentage of honest people is the same there as here. But it is still a little nerve wracking making a large purchase from China. I hope Amy takes no offense.
I do not think @Amy Zheng will take offense. I quizzed her pretty hard for my first purchase as I had just been burnt pretty badly in my last "deal" last summer. Since my 2 purchases, I have had several conversations with Amy about incoming shipments, logistics, availability of cells, etc AND we have had several non-sales discussions about life here and there as well. It has become more of a friend relationship.

I am sure her (@Amy Zheng ) and her sales associates have been busy since they started getting such good reviews and delivering quality product, package (literally) better than any other supplier I have seen

I hope this can continue for them, and I hope they will continue to deliver this level of service and stay on top of their forwarders and shippers to keep packaging well and delivering quality product. If they do, the future of Docan only looks good.

Well, the batteries showed up yesterday! As my bad luck would have it I am trapped at work for a 48 hour shift. My brother in law says there is no damage to any of the boxes. When I get off work on Wednesday I have to dig up and replace the distribution box of the septic system at my on grid place and of course the batteries are at my off grid place! Argh! So instead of checking out my new batteries I'll be knee deep in crap! Thursday is the earliest I will be able to put a meter on the batteries and start setting up for a top balance.

Thank you for the update! Good luck with crap!!

We'll be here eager to hear your experience after the maintenance that hopped up in line is done ?

Excited to see what ya build ?

Well, the batteries showed up yesterday! As my bad luck would have it I am trapped at work for a 48 hour shift. My brother in law says there is no damage to any of the boxes. When I get off work on Wednesday I have to dig up and replace the distribution box of the septic system at my on grid place and of course the batteries are at my off grid place! Argh! So instead of checking out my new batteries I'll be knee deep in crap! Thursday is the earliest I will be able to put a meter on the batteries and start setting up for a top balance.
Well, that just goes to show ya.....if you would have just ordered them from China, you would have had plenty of time to do any and all the sewer work, take a shower, and sit back and enjoy a beer or two......and not be worried that you couldn't get over to see your new batteries. Some folks never learn! :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully, you do realize that I was just joking! Great news that they got there and zero damage. I had the same experience with the Houston shipping on I used Jenny Wu as my contact.

Well, that just goes to show ya.....if you would have just ordered them from China, you would have had plenty of time to do any and all the sewer work, take a shower, and sit back and enjoy a beer or two......and not be worried that you couldn't get over to see your new batteries. Some folks never learn! :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully, you do realize that I was just joking! Great news that they got there and zero damage. I had the same experience with the Houston shipping on I used Jenny Wu as my contact.
this sounds a lot like the dreaded chips and salsa theorem! ?

Hehe! Yup, I'd have it made in the shade...

Can't wait to put a meter on them and start top balancing to make sure they are all ok. I got 20, 16 for my house bank and an extra 4 for spare/replacements if I ever need them. I'll use them in my van to keep them in use until I need them. Hopefully I won't though...

Hehe! Yup, I'd have it made in the shade...

Can't wait to put a meter on them and start top balancing to make sure they are all ok. I got 20, 16 for my house bank and an extra 4 for spare/replacements if I ever need them. I'll use them in my van to keep them in use until I need them. Hopefully I won't though...
I got 4 of the EVE302 AH cells about a week and a half ago. I checked them with a Fluke DMM and cells 1-3 read 3.289 volts. Cell 4 read 3.288 volts.....1/1000 of a volt difference........not too bad huh!

Back