diy solar

diy solar

Amy Wan vs Amy Zheng : whats the difference?

dejavu

Hi All, Newbie here,

Apart from the obvious different last name, which of the Amy is recommended for LF280k Grade A batteries or are both able to supply the same?

I emailed Amy Zheng using Amy@docanpower and got a response with a quote for "16pcs of EVE 280Ah ship from China by sea, total amount is 2662USD included shipping cost, DDP service, no extra charges." shipped to the UK (This seem a lot less than the quote from the second Amy for the same unit?)

I emailed Amy Wan via Alibaba and got a response from amylovelifesz@163.com and got a quote with detailed response on Grade A and Grade A- options. same 16s came to 3,656USD for Grade A, while Grade A- came to around 2,536USD. Shipped to the UK

Can any of the long term members please clarify this for me.

Thanks in advance.

Amy Wan = Owner of Luyuan where Amy Zheng = employee of Docan.
Amy Wan's A Cells are Matched / Batched & Binned with testing report, the A- are not Matched Batched, just only Voltage & IR Matched.
Amy Zheng has a Good Rep and good followup with her clients as well. I am not aware of Docan selling factory Matched & Batched cells but I may be wrong.

BTW: It is always best to use the Alibaba Chat/Messenger as that can also be used for tacking info.

Two different people with two different companies, both providing quality cells. I would personally not use email and use the chat function on Alibaba though. Contracts etc. will be dealt with through Alibaba anyway.
Amy Wan's A Cells are Matched / Batched & Binned with testing report, the A- are not Matched Batched, just only Voltage & IR Matched.
Amy Zheng has a Good Rep and good followup with her clients as well. I am not aware of Docan selling factory Matched & Batched cells but I may be wrong.

BTW: It is always best to use the Alibaba Chat/Messenger as that can also be used for tacking info.
Thank you both for the excellent suggestions, I ll stick with Alibaba chat moving forward.

^^This. Nailed it. (y)

If I'm not mistaken, Luyuan ships from China. I know less about them and more about:
Docan also ships pallets/containers to Houston for US distribution via UPS/FedEx. I got my four cells from them. Packaging is outstanding, foam packs and good cartons, not like a lot of product that comes from China. So I'm not sure if they're re-packing or if the factory or distributor is pre-packing them.

Based on the QR code deciphering offered here they checked out. Very close in date, but are not 'matched' cells. All did arrive with the same voltage - 3.29. Calculated to be about 30% SOC. Physically they looked pristine.

In service for about 3 months now, they did required some additional top-balancing at high-knee to keep them from running up when they all get to 3.5Vpc. I have set my charge parameters to stop charging at 3.55Vpc. Before building the pack they all parallel balanced to zero current at 3.65Vpc. It took several days.

Assembled with a Overkill JDM bms.

Hi All, Newbie here,

Apart from the obvious different last name, which of the Amy is recommended for LF280k Grade A batteries or are both able to supply the same?

I emailed Amy Zheng using Amy@docanpower and got a response with a quote for "16pcs of EVE 280Ah ship from China by sea, total amount is 2662USD included shipping cost, DDP service, no extra charges." shipped to the UK (This seem a lot less than the quote from the second Amy for the same unit?)

I emailed Amy Wan via Alibaba and got a response from amylovelifesz@163.com and got a quote with detailed response on Grade A and Grade A- options. same 16s came to 3,656USD for Grade A, while Grade A- came to around 2,536USD. Shipped to the UK

Can any of the long term members please clarify this for me.

Thanks in advance.
Amy Zheng è una grande truffatrice vende celle false ne ho le prove (la eve non ha venduto celle alla docan) come è capitato a me, le celle sono tutte difettose e non reggono il carico scendono subito a 2.6v e va in protezione il bms le celle vendute da alibaba dal magazzino polacco sono di produzioni diverse dal 2022 al 2023 ma tutte non sono equilibrate ogni cella va per fatti suoi in tensione da 2.5v a 3.1v non c'è ne una uguale scappate via vi rifila un bidone grande è una ladra

Back