Amy Zheng

farmboy236

I am attempting to buy 16 EVE 230ah batteries from Amy Zheng but I am hesitant to pull the trigger. We got to the create an invoice part of the transaction and she got my address correct but used a totally different name as the consignee. I let her know and she said that she corrected it but didn't. I then edited the excell invoice myself and sent it back to her in the correct format she apologized and sent back the invoice with my last name misspelled, how do you do that when I sent a copy of the corrected invoice and my complete name appears in EVERY email we exchange? I don't know that this IS a scam but it just feels sketchy and I'm not getting the "warm fuzzies" from this transaction. Has anyone dealt with her? This would be shipped from the Texas warehouse.

RV10flyer

Solar Enthusiast
Then why reply???
He did at least reply with the one he had a good experience with. When we see a pattern of good experiences with the same sellers, one might want to listen. I bought from two before joining the forum and researching them. My fault and I now I have 20 less than spec, swollen cells. I have many more cells from Amy - Shenzhen Luyuan and Hayley - Dongguan Lightning that are perfect and exceed specs.

farmboy236

I just ordered 16 cells from Amy Zheng Friday evening. After a brief email exchange, she answered all my questions, generated an invoice, and I paid with PayPal. The cells are shipping from US stock in Texas and will be here next week.
Please let us know when you receive them!

RobertGreen

Solar Addict
I didn't order from Amy Zheng, but I DID order with Jenny Wu; they're the same company (Docan Technology)
She answered all my questions, and shipped the cells within 24 hours of receiving my Paypal payment. They arrived a few days later in pristine condition, and I am very pleased.
I paid ~145$ a cell (CATL 302's), delivery included.

edit: they're both members on this forum btw, you can @ them yourself.
double edit: BTW, Amy Zheng seems to recommend that you just contact her colleague, Jenny Wu, to set up a deal. It appears to me that Jenny's English may be a bit better ---- https://diysolarforum.com/threads/our-new-go-to-lifepo4-vendor-09-20-21.28696/post-344512

bushi12

Solar Enthusiast
When you dealt with Wu did you get a actual invoice. All I got was a email address to send the funds. No order number no invoice number. Nothing to reference in the future. It felt wrong so I didn't complete the transaction. Is this normal for Wu? It was a awesome deal. Just didn't feel right.

Tball

Solar Enthusiast
I just ordered some 230Ah cells from Jenny Wu this morning via paypal. She answered all my questions, she was quick and is also recommended by @ghostwriter66 who has excellent advice on these forums and her recommendations don't come easy. Although they're not the cheapest, i'll gladly pay an additional fee for items shipping from Texas and cut the additional 50-90 days especially with the ports current condition. I was provided an invoice before the discussion of funds even happened. They are eager to do business with us and provide a quality product with quick responses.

Last edited:

bushi12

Solar Enthusiast
I just ordered some 230Ah cells from Jenny Wu this morning via paypal. She answered all my questions, she was quick and is also recommended by @ghostwriter66 who has excellent advice on these forums and her recommendations don't come easy. Although they're not the cheapest, i'll gladly pay an additional fee for items shipping from Texas and cut the additional 50-90 days especially with the ports current condition.
Okay thanks!