Amy Zheng

Amy Zheng

Docan Technology(Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
I am attempting to buy 16 EVE 230ah batteries from Amy Zheng but I am hesitant to pull the trigger. We got to the create an invoice part of the transaction and she got my address correct but used a totally different name as the consignee. I let her know and she said that she corrected it but didn't. I then edited the excell invoice myself and sent it back to her in the correct format she apologized and sent back the invoice with my last name misspelled, how do you do that when I sent a copy of the corrected invoice and my complete name appears in EVERY email we exchange? I don't know that this IS a scam but it just feels sketchy and I'm not getting the "warm fuzzies" from this transaction. Has anyone dealt with her? This would be shipped from the Texas warehouse.
Hi Mark Hallum,

Very sorry, its all my mistake;

Thank you trust me and placed the order on last weekend, when I received the order on my phone, I hope send you invoice fast, so made the invoice but spelt wrong the consignee on weekend night. Due to my naughty kid( One and a half year old boy) wake up and big cry when I type the invoice. I'm not only a sales also a mommy, so I have to take care him and let him go sleep again. Really very sorry about spelt wrong your name and had not check carefully.

Our company have a 5 stars Alibaba store,if any worries about me, also welcome place order from our alibaba store, our company alibaba sales will help you(I don't have alibaba account, I am take full charge of our company official website orders), all of our will do our best for now and always. We still are new to this forum, we will keep learning from all of you.Thanks again

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Amy Zheng

I just ordered 16 cells from Amy Zheng Friday evening. After a brief email exchange, she answered all my questions, generated an invoice, and I paid with PayPal. The cells are shipping from US stock in Texas and will be here next week.
Thank you

I will send you the UPS tracking number tomorrow, and you're so lucky to bought the 230Ah very timely. EVE 230Ah battery cells already sold out last night from TX warehous; But please do not worry, your order alrady packed and wait the UPS for picking up today.

Last edited:

Amy Zheng

I didn't order from Amy Zheng, but I DID order with Jenny Wu; they're the same company (Docan Technology)
She answered all my questions, and shipped the cells within 24 hours of receiving my Paypal payment. They arrived a few days later in pristine condition, and I am very pleased.
I paid ~145$ a cell (CATL 302's), delivery included.

edit: they're both members on this forum btw, you can @ them yourself.
double edit: BTW, Amy Zheng seems to recommend that you just contact her colleague, Jenny Wu, to set up a deal. It appears to me that Jenny's English may be a bit better ---- https://diysolarforum.com/threads/our-new-go-to-lifepo4-vendor-09-20-21.28696/post-344512
Thank you supporting for my colleague Jenny wu, I agree with you, her english is better than me. Of course, all of our sales will do their best to offer good customer service.

Amy Zheng

When you dealt with Wu did you get a actual invoice. All I got was a email address to send the funds. No order number no invoice number. Nothing to reference in the future. It felt wrong so I didn't complete the transaction. Is this normal for Wu? It was a awesome deal. Just didn't feel right.
Thank you

Lucky my colleague Libby already arranged your order via alibaba, right? Libby and Jenny Wu both are good and professional sales too. We can both arrange the order via online store, or send simple email, facebook, skype, whatsapp,etc; No matter customer prefer which one, we will do our best follow your requirement

Amy Zheng

Looks like they are reputable, due diligence done. I will order from Amy Z.
Appreciate your kindly understanding. I will do my best for you;

EVE 230Ah nearly sold out(the true stock I will check with our TX warehouse staff today), next batch need to wait around 45days deliver to our TX warehouse ;

CALB 100Ah and EVE 280Ah both instock in TX wareouse
EVE 304Ah on the way deliver to TX warehouse

Thank you very much
Amy Zheng

Amy Zheng

I just ordered 16 cells from Amy Zheng Friday evening. After a brief email exchange, she answered all my questions, generated an invoice, and I paid with PayPal. The cells are shipping from US stock in Texas and will be here next week.
Just send the UPS tracking number to your email, please check.
The estimated delivered on this Friday
Thanks for your supporting

MrM1

I'm Here, But I'm Not All There
I ordered from @Amy Zheng . Communication was excellent and timely. Ordered Saturday, Got tracking yesterday. Cells arrive tomorrow. I plan to start an unboxing / first impressions thread when I get the cells. But so far the experience has been very good. YMMV.

Amy Zheng

I ordered from @Amy Zheng . Communication was excellent and timely. Ordered Saturday, Got tracking yesterday. Cells arrive tomorrow. I plan to start an unboxing / first impressions thread when I get the cells. But so far the experience has been very good. YMMV.
Expect for your real feedback after battery cells delivered. Thanks for your trust.

Libby Zhong

When you dealt with Wu did you get a actual invoice. All I got was a email address to send the funds. No order number no invoice number. Nothing to reference in the future. It felt wrong so I didn't complete the transaction. Is this normal for Wu? It was a awesome deal. Just didn't feel right.
Hi @bushi12 , this is Libby zhong from Docan Tech. I'm new for the forum but happen to see question on the invoice. I think you must order on alibaba, and we creat the trade assurance order for you. For this kind order, it's no need to creat a extra order invoice to you. Because when we creat the order on alibaba, the system will creat the invoice for you automaticly aftter we filled in all required information. You can ask the sales for order link, not payment link directly. So you can see the invoice in details. Hope this will be helpful to you.

More questions about alibaba, you can contact me too. my trade manager ID is docantech. I'm ready to reply all the time .

Best regards

Libby
Alibaba: USA FREE SHIPPING Grade A LFP 280ah 48v off-grid Solar lithium ion batteries
Linkedin: Libby Zhong
Email: libby@efestpower.com
Whatsapp: +8615986796835
Wechat: +8615986796835

bushi12

Solar Enthusiast
Hi @bushi12 , this is Libby zhong from Docan Tech. I'm new for the forum but happen to see question on the invoice. I think you must order on alibaba, and we creat the trade assurance order for you. For this kind order, it's no need to creat a extra order invoice to you. Because when we creat the order on alibaba, the system will creat the invoice for you automaticly aftter we filled in all required information. You can ask the sales for order link, not payment link directly. So you can see the invoice in details. Hope this will be helpful to you.

More questions about alibaba, you can contact me too. my trade manager ID is docantech. I'm ready to reply all the time .

Best regards

Libby
Alibaba: USA FREE SHIPPING Grade A LFP 280ah 48v off-grid Solar lithium ion batteries
Linkedin: Libby Zhong
Email: libby@efestpower.com
Whatsapp: +8615986796835
Wechat: +8615986796835
Okay thanks. It's all good.

Brett V

Solar Addict
Thank you

I will send you the UPS tracking number tomorrow, and you're so lucky to bought the 230Ah very timely. EVE 230Ah battery cells already sold out last night from TX warehous; But please do not worry, your order alrady packed and wait the UPS for picking up today.

I received 16 cells last Friday, very nicely packed 4 to a box. The cells all look good. Thanks!