Yup... switches, but no transfer:Q: Is there anything in the smart switch other than the ATS and neutral-forming transformer?
A: Yes...but not enabled and unclear what's in there. Curiously they said it’s not really an ATS in there… it’s just an on/off not a transfer. About 20:20
Thanks for sharing that data! I've been eye-balling one of those second story brush/squeegee things as a way to get to my hard to reach panels. I'm more of a cheapskate, I start getting alerts to clean around 4% loss or ~2 kWh/d... at 13 cents per kWh, that's 26 cents a day!... I only see about a 6% increase in output [from clean panels]
Try "installer" as the username, same password....it is asking for a username and password. You (svetz) mentioned it was "envoy" and the last 6 digits of the serial number. I have not been able to make that work.
The Tesla Powerwall had an attractive price too, ultimately I didn't go that route just because I got a good deal and the battery chemistry wasn't LiFePO4. I just have a "starter" system though, I'd like to find some way to extend it. There's a thread on that topic here: Incrementally Adding AC Batteries....My current project is adding a hybrid inverter with a battery bank
|A couple of weeks ago I start getting email alerts like the one to the right from the monitoring system.|
Usually a cloud will blot out a bunch, but it's rare to get alerts since the panel has to be getting less than ideal power for a while. So I open their Web app & look, results in the 3rd column.
At first, I'm thinking bird. After a few hours I'm thinking great, bird left a dead fish.
So I go up to check ... all is fine.
|Subject: Inverter(s) not close to maximum power|
West: 1219xxxxxxx : 11 (5% of 232)
So this is what I am getting.
When I enter this address
I get this reply from the envoy
When I enter this one
I get a dialog box asking for username and password. I tried installer / envoyxxxxxx using my serial number, and several other combinations, but it just keeps coming back asking for the usernam and password again. Then I click cancel and I get this reply
"info": "Authentication required",
Do I need to append the user and password into the initial request command?
I will try sending an e-mail to my original installer, and see if he changed it and hopefully give me the password.
On a good note, I have not had any issues at all with my system in the year it has been up and running now. I did have to cut down a couple palm trees. In winter they were completely shading the lower array. My two arrays are at virtually the same angles, just different height. The lower array has a small amount of shade in the early morning. On a total day of production, my lowest to highest panel are typically within 6% of each other. Yesterday, the panel shaded by the chimney was down a tick more at 8% down from the highest panel. That shaded panel produced 1.67 KWH. The next lowest panel made 1.72 KWH and the highest was 1.81 KWH. That makes the rest of the array within 5%, or +/- 2.5%. That is pretty amazing. So only having the full array production data is not a big problem at this point, I can still see it on the Enlighten app. But it would be nice to see the live production for the panels on a local system and not have to go through the cloud.