diy solar

diy solar

Another Beeping inverter

FreedomFighter1

Did you solve this issue with your set up? I believe I built the same set up 24V 2000W system. My 2000W- 4000W PURE SINE continuously beeps with TWO (12V 100Ah) series connected. However if I just use ONE ( 12V 100Ah ) Battery is works fine and has not beeps. If it is to high of a voltage with TWO is there a way to lower it a bit with an add on? I seem to follow the design not sure why I am getting a high input Protect light and beep. Any help would be great.
20200914_103940.jpg

Last edited:
Did you solve this issue with your set up? I believe I built the same set up 24V 2000W system. My 2000W- 4000W PURE SINE continuously beeps with TWO (12V 100Ah) series connected. However if I just use ONE ( 12V 100Ah ) Battery is works fine and has not beeps. If it is to high of a voltage with TWO is there a way to lower it a bit with an add on? I seem to follow the design not sure why I am getting a high input Protect light and beep. Any help would be great.
View attachment 22693
If your inverter works with one battery, but not two, you most likely have a 12 v inverter...

I'm confused
I am sorry I was just replying to MisterSandles. We solved that issue. Is there a way to delete questions or replies. I am new here and I do not want to make anyone mad here as I learn. I am learning how the thread works. First Blog thread thing for me. Sorry for any confusion.

Unfortunately, the forum software is a bit uptight and won't allow you to edit a post once someone has posted after yours. :(

I think your explanation was good enough. Don't worry about it and welcome to the forum.

Back