Second 12v pack completed the capacity test. The pack pulled 284AH.
Part way through the test I found a cell off by .2 volts. I stopped the load, disconnected the BMS, pulled the bus bars off the misbehaving cell, cleaned the terminals, checked the voltage, found it to be back in line with the others, reassembled the pack, and resumed the test. That cell was the cell that ultimately tripped the low voltage disconnect, but not by very far. My presumption is that the high resistance connection drained it a little faster initially. when I recharge this pack it will be interesting to observe the JBD BMS’ balancing functionality.
Charging up the last of 4 12v packs. Second to last has been paralleled to 3.63 and will now sit in parallel config for 24 hr. No abnormally weak cells identified, and no runners. After balance, charge and discharge cycle, first two 12v packs‘ cells stayed within 10mV of each other (during cycling). Perhaps premature, but I believe I can say I am happy with my purchase and I got the value I expected to get. There may or may not be more to add, but I believe this thread is concluded.
As a final thought: the first 8 cells I charged and tested individually, then top-balanced myself. The last 8 cells i put in series as 2 12v batteries and charged via mppt solar controller. the last 8 cells ALL rose within .005 -.011 v furthest deviation. at the end, (14.2, 3.55v per cell) the furthest deviation was .021. With this vendor, grade A means grade A.