diy solar

diy solar

Another Recommendation for Docan / Amy Zheng - EVE LF280K

Thats so crazy. Diesel here in Central Cali just came down to $4.35, but I haven't driven my truck in almost 3 months now lol

On the gas dispensing issues. I had a gas station I lived next door to for almost 10 years, and they got caught pouring 1 gallon of water for roughly 10 gallons of gas that were in the storage tanks. I always wondered how they got caught. It took a couple years for a new place to open up though.

Diesel is $.50 cheaper than 87. We're higher than SoCal right now.
My only guess is the resellers got hosed when their contracts stayed inflated over the winter as the bottom fell out and they are just slowly milking the consumers in the area.

I was leaning towards 18650 for my next round of 230ah but the $500 plus shipping is pushing my back to docan. Both my transactions in 2022 were flawless and cells are performing fine.
I also bought 8 230ah EVE cells from Docan in early spring 2022.

I’d only buy them again if it was from US stock. Idea of drop shipping across the seas doesn’t sit right with me.

I bought 36 230 Ah cells from Docan a year ago. I also bought flexible bus bars, and they added FR4 separators as "free gift" with my order. They came from China well packed and in great shape. I would order from them again if I needed more cells, especially if I needed 230 Ah.

Just wanted to encourage anyone on the fence about ordering from Docan / Amy Zheng to go ahead and take the plunge. My experience was perfect. Amy (amy@docanpower.com) was very helpful and responsive. I was a little sketched out about the prospect of initiating a PayPal payment to "energy2021@yeah.net", but after seeing that address mentioned in another thread, I went for it.

I ordered four EVE LF280K cells from the Houston warehouse (total cost: $567.00), and received them in central Ohio only 3 days later. The cells were packaged extremely well and arrived without a scratch. The codes indicate all cells are genuine and were manufactured on the same day, a little over half a year ago. And what really topped it off is that all four cells measured the exact same voltage, to the THOUSANDTH: 3.298V.

Overall I'm very impressed, and just wanted to encourage anyone that was in my position about a week ago. The price was better than anywhere else I could find, and the product literally could not be of higher quality. I hope to order many more cells for friends and clients in the future.
Amy Zheng è una grande truffatrice vende celle false ne ho le prove (la eve non ha venduto celle alla docan) come è capitato a me, le celle sono tutte difettose e non reggono il carico scendono subito a 2.6v e va in protezione il bms le celle vendute da alibaba dal magazzino polacco sono di produzioni diverse dal 2022 al 2023 ma tutte non sono equilibrate ogni cella va per fatti suoi in tensione da 2.5v a 3.1v non c'è ne una uguale scappate via vi rifila un bidone grande è una ladra

Amy Zheng è una grande truffatrice vende celle false ne ho le prove (la eve non ha venduto celle alla docan) come è capitato a me, le celle sono tutte difettose e non reggono il carico scendono subito a 2.6v e va in protezione il bms le celle vendute da alibaba dal magazzino polacco sono di produzioni diverse dal 2022 al 2023 ma tutte non sono equilibrate ogni cella va per fatti suoi in tensione da 2.5v a 3.1v non c'è ne una uguale scappate via vi rifila un bidone grande è una ladra
it would help if you posted this in english, so i translated your message...

Amy Zheng is a great scammer, she sells fake cells, I have proof of this (Eve didn't sell cells to Docan), as happened to me, the cells are all defective and can't handle the load, they immediately drop to 2.6V and the BMS goes into protection. cells sold by alibaba from the Polish warehouse are of different productions from 2022 to 2023 but all are not balanced each cell goes its own way in voltage from 2.5v to 3.1v there is none the same run away she gives you a big bin she is a thief

I appreciate the mostly reasonable response.

However, I don't understand how my post could be perceived as controversial... unless the convention on this site treats all new accounts as "guilty until proven innocent", which seems to be the case, and which is quite possibly THE textbook example of gatekeeping!

Allow me to further explain: I join a community, and, after surveying the scene for a while, decide that it's a friendly and non-hostile enough place to lay my own opinion out in the open. I am then instantly met with questions posed in a demanding and unforgiving tone, with not the slightest sense of welcoming, grace, or really any general interest in me as a unique individual present alongside, except for to discredit me. This unwillingness to develop a mutual understanding of the newcomer based on preconceived notions forms the very basis of contemptuous gatekeeping. This instinct serves a purpose in nature: to keep the interior group safe from malevolent outsiders. But, in the context of modernized human beings on the internet, it is highly unreasonable and morally reprehensible. Mr sunshine eggo may know his stuff, but if he's unable to interact with newcomers in any capacity other than as a demanding skeptic, then he is, by definition, useless outside of his walled garden.

It's hard to tell if this behaviour is a result of the faceless nature of interactions on the internet, or if these individuals really are that insufferable. Normal people wouldn't dare respond to a non-threatening stranger like this in person, that's for sure.

I dont think anyone was trying to discredit you. Maybe a slight ribbing. Some of these companies put another QR code on the cells.

I don't know about anyone else's experience but I bought 8 LF280ks from Amy at Docsn last year and I did capacity test each one 7 of them all came out around 285 and one was 279.9, I wasn't worried because my equipment is cheap and I only did one test, they have since performed flawlessly, I am very pleased, I am considering buying 64 more in the near future and Amy is on the top of my very short list of possible suppliers.

There's a channel on Youtube called "Ray Builds Cool Stuff" that led me to discover Docan.
Ray gets kickbacks from Docan when he refers people to him. Stop believing people in random youtube videos, they are nearly all not impartial and just living off affiliate sales.

Ray gets kickbacks from Docan when he refers people to him. Stop believing people in random youtube videos, they are nearly all not impartial and just living off affiliate sales.
So do just about EVERY youtuber..
At least he is upfront about, and to be honest 5% off on his purchases.. hmm I know others gaining MUCH MUCH more, which sucks donkeyballs

Back